Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My foot still hurts
by Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I didn't got to the ER last night so.instead I bought an ace bandage. It helps a little with the pain but if I take it back its like its hurts all over again. I hink I broke it or bruised it. Either way it hurts. Dh thinks I should see my dr but it will be couple of weeks til I get in. Dh should of let my gone to the ER last night so I could make sure what I did to.my foot.

Replies

• km1970
    by km1970
    October 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM

why not go to the ER today?

• shivasgirl
    October 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I would go, if it is broken and heals itself wrong, you may end up with surgery and having to have it rebroken to set properly, good luck and feel better soon

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    That's how er makes money. I have a ace bandage on it but that's what the er going to do.

Quoting km1970:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    I remember your other post. I still think you're stupid. You're going to be in a world of pain if it heals wrong and needs to be re broken.
  • km1970
    by km1970
    October 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how er makes money. I have a ace bandage on it but that's what the er going to do.

Quoting km1970:

they will take an x ray to make sure it isn't broken. Like the pp said, if it is broken, you don't want it to heal wrong which will cause more problems.

Mom Confessions