Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Ladies why spend $ on their b-days
by Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 9:59 AM
What men really want is anal sex or a bj ;)

If they're already getting anal and bj's every night, try something new to spice things up ;)

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Who said that? I'm talking about anal on special occasions.

Quoting Anonymous:

shouldnt people be having great sex all year!!!?? ive never understood birthday sex or special ocassions for bjs. great sex should happen any time wether it is a random tuesday or his birthday!

oh sorry i read your post too fast! but i still think anal should happen all year as well! As long as youre in the mood for it! why not??

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    We are not materialistic but would not pass of sexual acts as a birthday treat or gift. We'd just do something special or spend time together. That might happen on it's own like any night but we don't plan it out so all day we are anticipating that act. That's too staged, it's just unnatural imo. Let it happen on it's own and it will be more passionate and relaxed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of us aren't materialistic and neither are our husbands.

Quoting mommy_me:

Because they deserve and want it.

Are you serious? Would you be happy with a bj on your birthday and nothing else? I wouldnt and neither would my husband. that is the icing on the cake at the end of the night

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Hmmm. If you're having good sex, there's no reason to even want to get out of bed and go to those places.

Quoting mommy_me:

Its not about materialistic things. Its about going out, spending time away together. Going to the beach(takes gas) staying in a b&b(takes money) traveling (also takes money)

My husband and I like to celebrate things with new places and activities. Other than just sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy_me:

Are you serious? Would you be happy with a bj on your birthday and nothing else? I wouldnt and neither would my husband. that is the icing on the cake at the end of the night

• alwayskk

I give him a blow job every single time we have sex. And sometimes even when we don't have sex. More blow jobs sounds good, though.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM

My husband would rather have the gifts.

• Jennyanne322
    October 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    If he gets that on a regular basis, what then should I give him? His birthday is next week.
  • Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    My ass would hurt if it was year round, lol, it's more of a every few months kind of thing. It's a guarantee on b-days though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Who said that? I'm talking about anal on special occasions.

Quoting Anonymous:

shouldnt people be having great sex all year!!!?? ive never understood birthday sex or special ocassions for bjs. great sex should happen any time wether it is a random tuesday or his birthday!

oh sorry i read your post too fast! but i still think anal should happen all year as well! As long as youre in the mood for it! why not??

• mommy_me

Actually we have an amazing sex life. And what really makes it even more amazing is enjoying having sex on the beach and in a 100 year old house and on an island. Sex is always wonderful but being in new places and enjoying new things together makes it even better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm. If you're having good sex, there's no reason to even want to get out of bed and go to those places.

Quoting mommy_me:

Its not about materialistic things. Its about going out, spending time away together. Going to the beach(takes gas) staying in a b&b(takes money) traveling (also takes money)

My husband and I like to celebrate things with new places and activities. Other than just sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy_me:

• Mrs.Kubalabuku

What if they get it all the time already?  Just more of the same?  lol

• Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    Try something new then :)

Quoting Jennyanne322:

If he gets that on a regular basis, what then should I give him? His birthday is next week.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts