Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I confess
by Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I am 34 years old and I don't have a drivers licence. But that is probably a good thing because I am also a compulsive shopper. 

Replies

• lilmoosesmom
    Cat
    October 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Any real reason why?

I'm only asking because I am 26 and only have had mine for a year, I was afraid of driving

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Sucks to be you :(

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 9, 2012 at 9:57 AM

After spending a min of 10 hrs a week in traffic on my commutes I wish I didn't have one either. Especially being pregnant it kills my back and I can't drive more then a mile without needing to pee. Driving is totally over rated.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM

You may not be able to drive to a store to shop, but you can shop online.
    Are you afraid to drive? Physically unable to? Just never saw the need to have a license?

• GLO682
    by GLO682
    October 9, 2012 at 10:02 AM

well if you are a compulsive shopper you probably shouldn't have Internet access either lol.

i love to shop so i know what you mean but my license is an absolute necessity.

why does lisence look so weird? am i spelling it wrong? license? lol and im genuinely asking.

• BelleVernonGirl
    October 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I'm 35 and don't have mine...No one would ever help me get one...Not something you can do without help...

• kittiecat88
    October 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    How do you need help? Like someone to drive you to get one? Or someone to take you to take the test?

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

I'm 35 and don't have mine...No one would ever help me get one...Not something you can do without help...

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM
    I can get a car with no assistance from anyone but I live in a big city (NY) public transport is much more than adequate. Up here, we don't need a car, we have one but only dh drives
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM

When I was in high school and it was time for drivers ed I never took it. I knew my parents couldn't afford it. And I didn't feel the need to learn. I have thought about trying to get it over the years. But I am afraid of failure. And I am also scared to dive period. 

And yes I do shop online however I feel that it's some how easier to control in a way. Because if I could drive I would be going out everyday looking for stuff to do and spend money.  I have never  been told I am compulsive shopper. I just took a quiz online that said i was one. 

• BelleVernonGirl
    October 9, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Well yeah...you need someones car to drive and someones car to take your test in...I mean it takes times to learn and no one wants bothered...So I take the bus everywhere. 

Quoting kittiecat88:

How do you need help? Like someone to drive you to get one? Or someone to take you to take the test?

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN