Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Im secretly jealous of....
by Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM
People that still have their parents.

I was a daddy's girl when i was with him but
My mom was my very best friend.11 days before my 13th birthday my dad died..We had just found out he had cancer 2 months prior to his death.3 months after I turned 14 I lost my mom,we found out that she had cancer when I was 8 she got rid of it and went in for her 5yr check up (they say after 5 yrs of being cancer free your good to go) the cancer came back worse then before..So at just 14yrs old i was thrown in to the real world.I crave attention from men,i fall in love way too easily,im insecure,i hate myself,i have no friends.Im a horrible partner,it takes sooo much effort for me to be faithful because everytime someone shows interest in me I run to them.I know that if my parents were alive my life would be so much better and i wouldnt be the way i am.I hate when people talk/bitch about their parents!

Sorry,had to vent! Everybody thinks im such a strong person,i hide all my hatred/jealousy from others..inside im dying.

Replies

• brettsmomma
    October 9, 2012 at 9:23 AM

so sorry :'( 

• JZB
    by JZB
    October 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    Hugs!
  • Leobaby2007
    :-( I am sorry for your losses.
  • LovelyJay512
    I'm sorry.
    That thought hits me all the time. )-:
    Always remember your parents love you.
  • HannahC
    by HannahC

I wish I had a relationship with my parents like you did with yours. I'm sorry you lost the people you loved the most so early in life.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:25 AM
    Wow, that SUCKS. Out of curiousity, did you marry a protective, 'dad' kind of guy?
  • mommy_me

Im sorry for your loss.

But not everyone who has parents want them. Sometimes having none would be better.

Im sorry you lost both of yours so close together :(

• Devious333
    That's sad :(

However, my parents are self absorbed and they don't really attempt to keep a relationship with me.
  • lovinmykiddo07

I don't blame you. :'( I still have my parents, they are my best friends. I talk to my dad at least 3 times a week, my mom every day. I don't know what I'll do when I lose them. :( 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM

My parents are deceased as well.  I understand. 

Mom Confessions