Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Anyone Ever HAD to use a Men's Room?
by Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 9:10 AM

or a co shared bathroom???  some men's rooms are cleaner than women's rooms...

Replies

• 3babiesofmyown
    October 9, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    Yes and yes. Totally agree. I've also opted to use a tree because bathrooms were so bad.

Oh and I am so, so happy my DH is the way he is. I have never found dirt and scum on the shower, pee on the toilet, hair anywhere, nothing. Then in the past year I've had other men either at my house or living with us and I have been so disgusted. I told them to fix that crap and I thanked him endlessly for beig so clean. I'll clean up his grease spots from working on cars all day long now that I know how great I have it.
  • alwayskk
    October 9, 2012 at 9:11 AM

The last time I went to a state park, the women's restroom was covered in shit. Literally. We all used the mens restroom, it was clean.

• myangels2
    October 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM
    Yes a few times....always the single bathrooms though.
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    Yes I have but I hate it . Only as a last resort.
  • lovinmykiddo07

If its a single bathroom & I have to pee, or my child needs to pee, I would/have totally used the mens restroom! 

• brittany208
    October 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

yes, but only the ones were there is just one toilet in the room. when there was a long line for the women's bathroom.

• sugareemommee
    October 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I was in the ER a few weeks ago with my son.  my tampon was leaking and I HAD to use the men's room because some woman was in the woman's room for about 15 minutes.

we were either going to have a blood massacre or me use the men's room.

• goodmama85
    October 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    Plenty of times. I agree that they are usally cleaner then the women's
  • cLanief
    by cLanief
    ive used the mens room a lot... Bars always have very full girls bathrooms and empty guys bathrooms... When you gotta pee you gotta pee.
  • MountieMama
    Yep. Single and stall style. I just look at the ceiling in the stall style ones.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts