Lets ssee!!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM
    Yours first
  • ncohetero
    October 9, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    Nooooo I really don't need them. My hair is full enough for a few heads and the tips are just above my behind
  • Leobaby2007
    October 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    No, but a friend does. She lost a lot of her hair when her lupus symptoms came on. :-( She pays a fortune for hers but they look amazing.
  • xomrs.chase
    October 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Nope! No need :)
  • scoleman828
    October 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM
    No, but I wish I did. My hair was about 5 inches above my waist a week ago. I went to a,new place (bad idea, but I didn't know of anywhere to.go in this town), to get a few layers added. She told me the bottom 4 inches were pretty damaged. I told her to go ahead and cut 4-6 inches. She cut about 10 instead. :'( my hair is just barely past,my shoulders now and the layers are uneven. I hate it! I'm afraid to go anywhere else to get it fixed though... Or even if its fixable without taking off more length.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I don't, but I'd like to. Maybe some in a contrasting color to my natural hair. I just don't know if I could keep up with maintaining the extensions and their cost.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM
    I don't have any lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yours first
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I don't wear disgusting fake hair. Ew and the same ones wearing them are the same ones putting down other races for wearing them smdh.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    Ew, no.
  • mommy_me
    October 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM

No I used to when I was in my teens but it wasnt worth it to me

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts