Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I Think Honey Boo Boo is a Disgrace to the South....
by Anonymous
October 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I can't stand the show, I can't stand the family. Its a disgrace to Southern Mothers EVERYWHERE. 

Replies

• malissaL
    October 9, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Stupid people are everywhere. Detroit city council and public workers are currently embarassing the holy shit out of me.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    Show your bad attitude lady. I never said YOU were trashy I said if that was your impression and the type of people you saw you must have lived in a trashy area. The large cities in the south are nothing like "honey boo boo"

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually, you're quite wrong. Never dwelled in a trailer park, nor am I close to "trash". Don't get all defensive cause YOU do.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM
    To all you bitches who haven't even SEEN the show, how can you have an opinion?
  • chasinrainbows
    October 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    Wow....how old are you Ms. Anon? Since I'm not hiding and actually own my opinions, my picture is plain as day. I'm sooooo sorry you live with dirty, bare-footed, rotten teeth, and uneducated people but I'm betting that doesn't change regardless where YOU move:) I'm from the South and proud of it. My fiance is from the North and LOVES southern women:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting chasinrainbows:

There is a REASON the south is stereotyped in this manner. Cause it's TRUE. Uneducated, rotten teeth, bare footed, dirty trailer trash. Don't get defensive because I just painted your family portrait ;-)
  • Bigmetalchicken

I think someone can only be a disgrace to you if you let them.  I am a proud Southerner. I love the south. I try to make trips back to my hometown as often as possible.  Honey boo boo does not bother me, because she has nothing to do with me.  It takes all kinds of kinds. She is not my kind, so I do not worry about it, and if someone wants to lump me in with her, that is their mistake.  

I do find the uproar about this family funny. Personally, I think those real housewife woman are much trashier, but nobody bitches about them.

• Justine1123
    Speak for yourself. I'm a southern mother and could careless what they are doing.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM
    Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I think someone can only be a disgrace to you if you let them.  I am a proud Southerner. I love the south. I try to make trips back to my hometown as often as possible.  Honey boo boo does not bother me, because she has nothing to do with me.  It takes all kinds of kinds. She is not my kind, so I do not worry about it, and if someone wants to lump me in with her, that is their mistake.  

I do find the uproar about this family funny. Personally, I think those real housewife woman are much trashier, but nobody bitches about them.

Well said!!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    lol. Yes, the South is filled with redneck idiots. smh. That's why one of the top teaching hospitals is located in Georgia and one in North Carolina, why we have such an advanced burn center (in ga) that patients come from other parts of the country etc. It's a stereotype because it does not fit all southerners. Sorry you're so ignorant. There is trash and rednecks in every single state.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting chasinrainbows:

There is a REASON the south is stereotyped in this manner. Cause it's TRUE. Uneducated, rotten teeth, bare footed, dirty trailer trash. Don't get defensive because I just painted your family portrait ;-)

• LovelyJay512
    October 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    Love it!
    They're free spirited and don't care what anyone thinks however little Alana needs a nice spanking sometime; she can be very rude.
  • bmw29
    by bmw29
    October 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM
    I'm a southern girl and have never met anyone even close to being like those asshats.

Quoting Anonymous:

I lived in the south for years, and I feel like it's a pretty accurate representation...lol.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts