Mom Confessions

kaykaymomi10
Did I test too early???
October 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I took a pregnancy test this morning that I bought from cvs and it was negative. I went to the doctor and I got a urine test and it was negative. I specifically requested a blood test because the last time I took a urine test it was negative but I was I was for sure pregnant. If I am pregnant I would be about 2 weeks counting from the last time I did the deed. Should I wait a few more days and then retest?

Replies

• EthansMomma2010
    October 9, 2012 at 2:01 AM

pee tests are still really innaccurate. or you may have ovulated a few days after you dtd. just wait another week.

• chickensmommy
    October 9, 2012 at 6:35 AM
    That blood test should be helpful

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

She was due Friday and the only time I am late is when something is wrong with me or when I was on birth control(implanon).

Quoting chickensmommy:

Wait a few days. When is AF due ?

• AccidentalAdult
    October 9, 2012 at 6:42 AM

My BFF didn't get a positive urine test at home or from the dr until she was almost 8 weeks pregnant. I'd wait a week and test at home again, if still no AF and no positive, go back and demand a blood test.

• Leobaby2007
    October 9, 2012 at 7:00 AM
    Wait and test again. My urine tested positive 12 DPO, but that's pretty early. For some women it doesn't show up as quickly.
  • kaykaymomi10
    October 9, 2012 at 7:48 AM
    I expected her Friday. The only time I didn't start on time was when I was on birth control(implanon) or when I was pregnant about 3 years ago

Quoting MixedCooke:

I would wait until the week you expect AF.

• Mychele
    by Mychele
    October 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM
    My period was due on a Friday. June 8th I believe. I had negatives everyday until Wednesday. It was so light that at first I thought it was negative. But I caught a faint line and called the dr for a blood test and retested with a hpt the next day. The line got darker every day. I found out my faint positive half a day earlier resulted in my blood test being 16. Barely pregnant. lol. It had to have been lower than that earlier in the day. FRER picked up a low read. Those damn things work.

Mom Confessions