Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
why is it
by Anonymous
October 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM
When I cook dinner if I make something not everyone really likes its not okay and I hear bitching that I should have made something else or that he doesn't like whatever, when 98% of the time I cook something I know everyone will like And its usually something I have made before that everyone has eaten without issues.... But the RARE time dh cooks (tonight is the first time he's cooked in 7 months) he picks out something only he will eat and when I tell him BEFORE he starts cooking he says to leave him alone cause he's cooking and this is why he never cooks, cause I always tell him he's doing stuff wrong or whatever (which I havent, all I said is no one else but him will eat that and in the past it was stuff he ASKED me if he was doing right)
So even when i have a night off for the first time in months I still have to cook dinner.

Replies

• gottalovedrama
    October 8, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Because your the mommy thats why. :)

• SavannahV
    October 8, 2012 at 6:19 PM
    Go on strike, stop cooking. Then they'll appreciate you more.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    I don't feel good today I'm tired and I spent 7 hours doing school work. Plus cleaned the house this morning.... I just wanted one night off from cooking.... I hate cooking lol. I only do it cause its the only way anyone in the house would ever eat.

Quoting gottalovedrama:

• Anonymous 1
    October 8, 2012 at 6:23 PM
    I tried... But for the most part it doesn't happen, the kids can't fend for themselves and if feeding them were up to dh... Well they'd be eating a lot of crap. I have gone on strike in the past (before we had our youngest, and my oldest was with his dad) and dh honestly didn't care. He ate sandwiches, cereal, and sloppy joes and went and blew money on fast food, which we cant afford at all right now.

Quoting SavannahV:

Go on strike, stop cooking. Then they'll appreciate you more.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 8, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't feel good today I'm tired and I spent 7 hours doing school work. Plus cleaned the house this morning.... I just wanted one night off from cooking.... I hate cooking lol. I only do it cause its the only way anyone in the house would ever eat.

Quoting gottalovedrama:

I'm sorry you feel yucky. I love to cook, hate to clean afterwards. Men are like our oldest children, never listen and are always a pain in the ass when you need them most.

• Anonymous 1
    October 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM
    It's this pregnancy its been completely miserable. I've been sick like every day so far. And I barely get sleep... I can't even find anything for me because he used all the defrosted meat....
    He used a loaf of Italian bread (the ONLY kind of bread that doesn't make me sick just from smelling it) and toasted it a ton and piled tons.of stuff on it knowing I cant/won't eat toasted bread so can't even have that. I'm just having a miserable day and this isn't ending it well...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gottalovedrama:

I'm sorry you feel yucky. I love to cook, hate to clean afterwards. Men are like our oldest children, never listen and are always a pain in the ass when you need them most.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It's this pregnancy its been completely miserable. I've been sick like every day so far. And I barely get sleep... I can't even find anything for me because he used all the defrosted meat....
    He used a loaf of Italian bread (the ONLY kind of bread that doesn't make me sick just from smelling it) and toasted it a ton and piled tons.of stuff on it knowing I cant/won't eat toasted bread so can't even have that. I'm just having a miserable day and this isn't ending it well...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gottalovedrama:

Oh yuck, I was sick the entire 9 months with both my pregnancies. The only thing I could mostly keep down was cottage cheese and milk. Makes me gag just thinkin about it. My dh never understood that your entire body feels crappy, like you have the worst case of the flu for 9 months. Maybe a warm bath?  I hope you feel better or you could just beat the shit out of your dh. I puked on mine once, he told me to suck it up and deal with it. I yacked that wonderful cottage cheese and milk all over him. It was the last time he ever told me to suck it up.

• SavannahV
    October 8, 2012 at 8:17 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry, that's all I could come up with lol
  • mommy_me
    October 8, 2012 at 8:18 PM

You seem to be married to an asshole. Im sorry :(

• Anonymous 1
    October 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    It's mostly just the insomnia (just started), exhaustion from the simplest things, and some smells/foods/drinks make me want to puke or give me stomach ache if I eat.
    Ntn gets through to him really... He just basically ignores it and moves on. I wish he could be pregnant for a while so he knows what it feels like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gottalovedrama:

Oh yuck, I was sick the entire 9 months with both my pregnancies. The only thing I could mostly keep down was cottage cheese and milk. Makes me gag just thinkin about it. My dh never understood that your entire body feels crappy, like you have the worst case of the flu for 9 months. Maybe a warm bath?  I hope you feel better or you could just beat the shit out of your dh. I puked on mine once, he told me to suck it up and deal with it. I yacked that wonderful cottage cheese and milk all over him. It was the last time he ever told me to suck it up.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts