Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Need cute ideas on how to announce my pregnancy on FB!
by Anonymous
October 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Any cute ideas? Last time I had my status as, "I have the Egyptian flu!"

I want a photo idea this time. Any good ones out there?

Replies

• Nunyabusiness
    October 8, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I saw one once where their kids held up a sign and it said something like "Mommy has a surprise and they'll be here in a wink. Now the question is it team blue or team pink?' I thought that was by far the cutest announcement. I wish I had seen it before I announced my last pregnancy.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

My friend made a sign that said "we are....." and held it next to a can of prego sauce.

• 4_little_angels
    October 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM
    I created a timeline cover with three u/s pics and a blue background that said surprise!!! It's a boy!!!
  • unusualmom
    Take shaving cream. Rub it all over your belly and write 'baby' with arrows pointing towards it. Take a pic and upload it. :-)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I like that!!

Quoting Mychele:

by 081499
    October 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Ha!  I've seen that one - creeped me out big time!!  But, if you're big on Halloween stuff, it would make sense.

Have you checked out Pinterest yet?  There are some great ideas.  There's one of the mom all dressed up, wearing an apron, bending down by an open oven (with a bun in it, of course), big smile on her face, doing the whole Vanna White hand thing.  It was too cute.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, a bit over the top for my taste. I do like the lace. Maybe I should do that grotesque baby belly, the ones with the arms coming out of the belly, lol.

Quoting 081499:

Yeah.  Could be fun, if done right...and if you're showing.  I think her's in a bit Hollywood.  :)

Quoting Anonymous:

She dressed up like a mummy? Interesting. This being Halloween time, I am not sure people would get it if I did that, lol

Quoting 081499:

My DH's cousin just posted the cutest picture of him and his wife 'reading' "What to expect when you're expecting" with the caption "Just wanted to share our new favorite book!"  Photography wise, the book was opened and focused on, with them holding it, huge smiles on their faces.  Their uber cute dog was also in the pic.  :)

Or, you can go the Jessica Simpson route and dress up like a mummy.  ;)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Cute!

Quoting Nunyabusiness:

I saw one once where their kids held up a sign and it said something like "Mommy has a surprise and they'll be here in a wink. Now the question is it team blue or team pink?' I thought that was by far the cutest announcement. I wish I had seen it before I announced my last pregnancy.

• asmalltowngirl
    This is what I was gonna say....you could caption it "coming soon"

Quoting athiareece:

Take a pic with your shoes and all your kids and an extra pair of baby shoes to show the new addition?

• arigdon4
    Box of eggos and prego sauce...no words needed
  • Mychele
    by Mychele
    October 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM
    thanks. I'm planning to use it this week. I bought cupcakes for close family and friends. The inside will have raspberry sorbet to announce its a girl. So this pic will go up Friday morning then after I have pics of family eating the cupcakes and showing the pink for girl, I will post them after. I'm so excited. I can't wait.

Quoting Anonymous:

I like that!!

Quoting Mychele:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts