Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
do you shop at thrift stores?
by Anonymous
October 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I went today and got my boys some nice name brand clothes for less than $30. I spent 100$ total (at the buckle & penny's also) and got dh 2 shirts, and a pair of jeans. my oldest 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts and my baby a pair of jeans, overalls, sweatpants and a shirt.

I think I got an amazing deal.

eta- my only thrift store buys were a pair of joker brand jeans (with tags) an element shirt (with tags) 2 more longsleeved (old navy) and carters overalls, sweats, and a onsie for baby. It was $23 and some change. 

the rest was brand new but I think it was still a good price for everything.

Replies

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM
    No. The thought of maybe getting bedbugs from there scare me!!!!
  • sweetieiv
    October 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    I sure do :) intact I bought my ds his iron man costume at savers the other day. It was the complete costume including mask for only $10! Yeah I think it did good. Plus it was brand new in a sealed bag.
  • foreveryoung921
    October 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    I love thrift stores! I shop them to find one of a kind items. :-)
  • MrS.GiFFord
    October 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Sometimes but not often. They never have nice boy clothes. If I had a little girl I definetly would!

• Traci_Momof2
    October 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I love shopping thrift stores and consignment stores.  I hate spending full price for new stuff and at the thrift stores / consignment stores I can get the good quality stuff that I would never be able to buy brand new.

• deadlights86
    October 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM
    Sometimes I never find anything good though.
  • alleycat_2
    October 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    Yes.
  • MichelleSw
    October 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM
    I have never but thinking of doing so. I fear becoming a hoarder with cheap, unique items -lol-
  • cklamour
    October 8, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Quoting SweetMama823:

No
  • NoahandEliza
    October 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    No. I don't like to hunt for the good deals. I prefer to just go in a store, see what I like and have the right size right there.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN