Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
do you shop at thrift stores?
by Anonymous
October 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I went today and got my boys some nice name brand clothes for less than $30. I spent 100$ total (at the buckle & penny's also) and got dh 2 shirts, and a pair of jeans. my oldest 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts and my baby a pair of jeans, overalls, sweatpants and a shirt.

I think I got an amazing deal.

eta- my only thrift store buys were a pair of joker brand jeans (with tags) an element shirt (with tags) 2 more longsleeved (old navy) and carters overalls, sweats, and a onsie for baby. It was $23 and some change. 

the rest was brand new but I think it was still a good price for everything.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM
    No. The thought of maybe getting bedbugs from there scare me!!!!
  • sweetieiv
    October 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    I sure do :) intact I bought my ds his iron man costume at savers the other day. It was the complete costume including mask for only $10! Yeah I think it did good. Plus it was brand new in a sealed bag.
  • foreveryoung921
    October 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    I love thrift stores! I shop them to find one of a kind items. :-)
  • MrS.GiFFord
    October 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Sometimes but not often. They never have nice boy clothes. If I had a little girl I definetly would!

• Traci_Momof2
    October 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I love shopping thrift stores and consignment stores.  I hate spending full price for new stuff and at the thrift stores / consignment stores I can get the good quality stuff that I would never be able to buy brand new.

• deadlights86
    October 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM
    Sometimes I never find anything good though.
  • alleycat_2
    October 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    Yes.
  • MichelleSw
    October 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM
    I have never but thinking of doing so. I fear becoming a hoarder with cheap, unique items -lol-
  • cklamour
    October 8, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Quoting SweetMama823:

No
  • NoahandEliza
    October 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    No. I don't like to hunt for the good deals. I prefer to just go in a store, see what I like and have the right size right there.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts