Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Regina_Falange
I was mildly offended by this balloon
October 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM

We went to the fair last night, and the kids were getting stickers and balloons from all the vendors. Well i didn't pay attention, I was just trying to wrangle my way through the place without losing a kid or a hand. lol So when we got outside I noticed that the balloon had a smiley face, cool. Then I read it... and this is what it said:

I just stared at it with my mouth open for a few minutes. lol. I am very pro-choice..... and this for some reason rubbed me the wrong way. Usually I am THE most happy go lucky, live and let live person. Is it just me or is it borderline rude?

Replies

• Michellina11234
    October 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

oh wow

• do11face
    October 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    Yeah, I'm not cool with it, either.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM
    Wow that's not cool, I hate that saying
  • ktinaza
    by ktinaza
    Lol....sorry. It's kind of funny.
  • vixen42
    by vixen42

they should choose a adult way to get their point across not a balloon for little kids

• MrsRinehart2010
    October 8, 2012 at 12:58 PM

im sorry i dont care what others do with thier body whether they chose abortion or not. but the balloon made me laugh just a little. just because its suchs a stupid thing to put on a kids balloon

• LucyHarper

They are allowed to express their opinion, don't like their opinion, don't let your child have the balloon, not a big deal.

• Regina_Falange

Precisely....

Quoting vixen42:

they should choose a adult way to get their point across not a balloon for little kids

• Nicoleb9
    I'm not.
  • jynkx
    by jynkx

yes, that is on the crass side...smh.  the fair isnt the place for that sort of thing....smh

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts