Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Sheryllinn
When tattlers become adults....
October 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM
So that's the problem with this litigious society. And all the CPS happy freaks.

Parents, it's important to stop this at a young age so your child doesn't become a douche bag.

Replies

• BluePandaDreams
    October 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    So it's okay to see someone doing wrong and keep the old mouth shut? Not going to happen in my reality. And I did teach my kid that is okay to speak up if she's someone doing something wrong.
  • Nicoleb9
    October 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM
    We got in trouble for tattling about dumb stuff when I was growing up.
  • atyou
    by atyou
    October 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    No child douches here.

True story.
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    October 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
    Same here. If its legitimate I look into it but if I feel like he is just coming to me to tattle ill punish him instead

Quoting Nicoleb9:

We got in trouble for tattling about dumb stuff when I was growing up.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

I am 26 years old and just called my mom because my twin wouldn't share her snickers with me....WHAT.A.BITCH. Luckily I am the favorite and my mom called her to tell her that "she didn't raise her to be stingy" Ahhhh Good Times. I kinda wish she had grounded her that would have made it even funnier.

• Canvas_says

I decide on a case to case basis. If I see someone doing something illegal, or reprehensible I am not so weak as to walk away and simply ignore it. 

• kolbiesmommy
    Hahahaha! None here either!

Quoting atyou:

No child douches here.

True story.
  • arpazia
    by arpazia
    October 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
    Same here!

(Depending on the severity... I wouldn't report stuff on cm)

Quoting BluePandaDreams:

So it's okay to see someone doing wrong and keep the old mouth shut? Not going to happen in my reality. And I did teach my kid that is okay to speak up if she's someone doing something wrong.

• m0m23b0ys458

IDK,but this cracked me up!

Quoting atyou:

No child douches here.

True story.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    In our house lets say a kid says 'Mom, he's staring at me!!' they get into trouble, it's something stupid. Now if (for some reason) one said 'Mom, he's playing with a knife' then the child that tattles is thanked & the chilld playing with the knife gets into trouble. OP, if you saw a mom beating their child bloody, you wouldn't do something about it? How would you feel if, the next day, you found out that mother beat her child to death & you could have prevented it? I agree, some moms are CPS stupid on here, but some aren't.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN