Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
This is embarrassing....
by Anonymous
October 8, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Please...I already know....don't bash.

I don't know how to vote. 

I'm 21, this is my first year voting, my husband has never voted because he was raised JW, and they don't believe in voting, and I have no contact with my family (long story, not going to waste your time), and I don't have friends, because I don't really like people that much, and I have no idea how to vote, and its all confusing.

Anyone?

ETA: I just don't know where to go to put in my vote. Like is there a special place to go?

Replies

• Gealach
    by Gealach
    October 8, 2012 at 3:01 AM

They'll show you if you go.

• vamaria
    by vamaria
    October 8, 2012 at 3:01 AM
    Have you registered to vote?
  • got2monsters
    October 8, 2012 at 3:03 AM
    I'm 23 and idk how.
  • thehickinhickor
    October 8, 2012 at 3:05 AM
    Everyone as a first time.they will show you it's different in a lot of states . but it's easy and no one will judge you.
  • august_baby_09
    U just have to register and then show up and it walks u through what to do. First time I voted was last presidential election so I was 24.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

Yes I registered at the DMV, got a letter saying I'm registered, and thats it. No voter information, nothing.

Quoting vamaria:

Have you registered to vote?

• Anonymous 1
    October 8, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Where do I go? Thats my problem, I'm sure I can figure out how to vote and stuff, I just don't know where to go to actually vote.

Quoting Gealach:

• vamaria
    by vamaria
    Ok. On your card, it should list your voting location. You will need to take your cardnand a photo id. Also, you will have to leave your phone in the car.

Depending on where you live, you will probably have a touch screen monitor with choices for candidates, or you might have a punchcard.

Hth
  • Gealach
    by Gealach

They'll set up at schools and libraries.

The news will usually let you know where you can go in  your area.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where do I go? Thats my problem, I'm sure I can figure out how to vote and stuff, I just don't know where to go to actually vote.

Quoting Gealach:

• Anonymous 1
    October 8, 2012 at 3:11 AM

I never got a voter card.

Quoting vamaria:

Ok. On your card, it should list your voting location. You will need to take your cardnand a photo id. Also, you will have to leave your phone in the car.

Depending on where you live, you will probably have a touch screen monitor with choices for candidates, or you might have a punchcard.

Hth

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN