Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
*edit* abortions, no spanking, out of control kids and lazy parents
by Anonymous
October 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
*edit*

Well I got to go to bed now, it was nice chatting with you ladies... I have to homeschool my children, and we are going to take family pics tomorrow of all of us and all of my children, and we are going to spend the day with my mom and dad while my dad teaches my dd how to ride her bike without training wheels...

So goodnight ladies and enjoy the conversations among yourselves :-)

What is this world coming to???

People are bragging about having multiple abortions, and don't believe in spanking but yet are on here asking for advice about how to deal with their out of control children... and parents are just being lazy...

Women grow up and learn how to parent, and find ways to not get pregnant so there would be no need for an abortion, keep your legs closed and stop having sex....there are all of these problems now that just came up in children that are mental, but the real problem is the parents, not the child...

First grow up and become an adult in your brain before preocreating or opening your legs up to the first loser who comes around.... and stop being so lazy...

I have never seen so many crazy people that I have seen on cm

Replies

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 7, 2012 at 11:36 PM

No, you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

No it sounds like you are

Quoting Anonymous:

You are a miserable excuse for a human being. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And no I don't feel horrible... I am actually living a good life with all of my children...

I was just stating facts and you didn't have to come into my post if you didn't like what I had to say... and I wasn't putting anyone down... I can't put someone down who already put themselves down

Quoting rnchelle93:

No, she put us first. She put her children first. She didn't have kids she couldn't afford. She's always put us ahead. She is an amazing mother, I'm so thankful every day that I have her when I see how poorly some mothers treat their children. But you, Ms. Anon, go ahead and judge. I pity you, BTW. It must be awful to feel so horrible about yourself that you have to put others down.

Quoting Anonymous:

No she is a selfish mothers and she puts her needs and wants ahead of her own children... she killed her children and you call that a good mother?? I called that a murderer, someone who should never have kids, and a selfish and inconsiderate person

Quoting rnchelle93:

Wow, really? My mother has had two abortions, one before she had any kids, one after she had my youngest sister and had a tubal. I'm the oldest of four, and we were never hurt, abused, treated badly, anything. We had the best of everything, still do. She's an excellent mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said they were all the same people... and I am sure you don't have well behaved kids... anyone can say anything on the internet but I am sure your kids run all over you just like a bunch of these women on the internet...

And in my honest opinion, you don't deserve the kids you have because you already murdered one of your children... and who knows what you will do to the others

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an aboriton, don't spank, and also have well behaved kids. How do you know the multi-abortion, non-spanking, out of control children, are the same people? 

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 7, 2012 at 11:37 PM

by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    "It is not the truth... it is what you want to believe but it doesn't make it true..."
    Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I am raising my kids how I was raised and me and my parents have a great relationship... my sister is even raising her kids the same way and hers her teens now and they have a great relationship...

So no dear you are wrong... the ones who aren't punished correctly and they are in control are the ones who ends up hating their parents and not having great relationships with them... and those are the parents who rather be their friends...

And there are many I know who have been disciplined appropriately and learned right from wrong, because the parent was actually the parent and not the friend, and those are the ones who grow up having a great relationship with their parents... me and my parents are friends now, but when I was growing up, we didn't have a friendship, they were my parents and taught me right from wrong... we are close now

Quoting Anonymous:

It's okay, most parents are in denial. I will be sad for you, the day they leave you and tell you to fuck off, after all these years of thinking they love you because they are too afraid of you to admit the truth. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No my kids love me, and they respect me... yes they get spanked when they do wrong but that is to train them...they are awesome kids, and my oldest begged me to homeschool her, and we are homeschooling... I rarely have to spank but when I do, I get the point across and my children are well behave... we have tons of fun but they know who is in charge

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think she degrades her kids like this? Bet the cower in fear everytime they hear her voice. I bet they are counting the days until their escape.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Wow, really? My mother has had two abortions, one before she had any kids, one after she had my youngest sister and had a tubal. I'm the oldest of four, and we were never hurt, abused, treated badly, anything. We had the best of everything, still do. She's an excellent mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said they were all the same people... and I am sure you don't have well behaved kids... anyone can say anything on the internet but I am sure your kids run all over you just like a bunch of these women on the internet...

And in my honest opinion, you don't deserve the kids you have because you already murdered one of your children... and who knows what you will do to the others

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an aboriton, don't spank, and also have well behaved kids. How do you know the multi-abortion, non-spanking, out of control children, are the same people? 

• Grumpylilpixy
    October 7, 2012 at 11:41 PM
    Amen mama....
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 7, 2012 at 11:44 PM
    I am sure you are talking about yourself:-) but goodnight

Quoting rnchelle93:

Thanks for the laugh. And I'm sorry you don't understand how someone might feel the need to state truth in the face of blatant ignorance. However, I've dealt with people like you many times. I'm done. Ignorance can't be changed, just pitied.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is not the truth... it is what you want to believe but it doesn't make it true...

And I am not spouting ignorance, just speaking the truth, and if it didn't bother you then you wouldn't even be on here trying to defend yourself or your mom

Quoting rnchelle93:

I'm not surprised that you don't believe the truth when it proves your ignorance as just that. I don't have to keep believing anything, I see it every time I check my grades, or throw up. But you're right, online anyone can say anything. It's so easy to spout ignorance online, especially when you hide behind the anonymous button.

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep thinking that, anyone can say anything on the internet but quite frankly I don't believe it

Quoting rnchelle93:

I didn't spread my legs or sleep around, I've never had willing sex. I'm pregnant though, because I was raped. So there goes that theory. My mother never spanked me. I was a straight A student. I will graduate with my ADN at 19 and I have a guaranteed full time position. I've never been in trouble with the law, I never had any kind of school troubles. I may be an idiot, I might not. But by making broad, unsubstantiated statements prove that you are. As does your anonymous status.

Quoting Anonymous:

No you can't because it will only be excuses and not facts... and remember, when you point a finger, you always have 3 pointing back at you so maybe you are the real idiot :-)

Quoting rnchelle93:

You are an idiot. I can disprove several of your statements.

• Canvas_says
    October 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Others are in constant approval of the behavior of my girls, I have never dealt with a detention, suspension or disobedient call from school or another adult. It's not about being in denial, there are other ways to teach a child respect and authority none of it requires fear of their parents.

Quoting Anonymous:

Parents are always in denial but what do others say about your children???

There is very few children in this world that don't need to be spank but that is like one in a million

Quoting Canvas_says:

I don't believe in spanking and my children aren't out of control at all. 

• Ber-Lynn
    October 9, 2012 at 7:09 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

Hmm well if I was going to die if I continued a pregnancy that wouldn't even be viable when I died then I would save my life, then I would have an abortion. If I could stop my daughter from being motherless then I should as heck would. If I was rapped and got pregnant well I honestly don't know what I would do.
  • PurpleChaos
    October 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Try again I've been in two. 

Physically and mentally abusive. 

Quoting chrissyof5:

Quoting PurpleChaos:

I knew a few. People that couldn't grow up after HS.

I'm prochoice but I think there's a point where it becomes ridiculous. Use BC, condoms, stop opening your legs to every Tom, Dick, and Harry you meet. I hate when people say "I was with an abusive loser that didn't have a job so I aborted" really? Yet you still decided to take the risk, have sex with this guy and then think it justifies you having an abortion? I hate when people make pathetic excuses about it and try and pawn if off on the guy they were with. Grow the fuck up. 

If you're gonna abort than fine. But don't sit there and blame the guy YOU slept with and brag about your oh so many abortions. STFU with your shit. 

Wait a second here. Apparently you have never found yourself in an abusive relationship. Sometimes a man can look, act, and seem complelty normal. Then once you get caught up into the lies, manipuplations and the fear, you feel trapped....AND SOMETIMES YOU ARE!!!

What a piss poor way of looking at people in abusive relationships.  SMFH

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN