Mom Confessions

Anonymous
anyone here have multiple abortions?
by Anonymous
October 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
I have had three... i also have two children. I have also had a miscarriage.

The abortions i do not regret... the first i was 17 with an abusive stalking boyfriend (it was at 18 wks)..

Second was after my two kids ... i was divorced in2003 .. so this was in 2006.. at 7 wks.. i was putting myself thru nursing school and barely getting by, raising two kids with no help. Working full time also

3rd...well.. i was finally getting financially stable, the man didnt want it... i coukdnt imagine being a single mom to THREE .. so i decided i couldn't raise it... that one is the only one i considered....

In the spirit of CM.... ask me anything! !

Replies

• svolkov
    by svolkov
    October 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    Wow. U do know they make birth control that doesn't involve killing right?
  • bri2011
    by bri2011
    October 7, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    Do u plan or want anymore children one day?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM
    I had two. I was young and dumb. I don't regret things but I wish I could have been more responsible.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM
    I dunno... jyst got married early this year.. great guy.. but im gtg older ...

Kinda feel like maybe im done.. but he wants one of his own

Quoting bri2011:

Do u plan or want anymore children one day?

• Dzyre1115
    October 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Nursing school and you can't figure out how to make birth control work?  You do know you need at least two forms, EVERYTIME, right?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    its sad that some women would do anything to have a baby but yet women like you have abortions. there's adoption and also birth control. smh.
  • Anonymous
    Eh.... i have a suspicion there are more like me.. and internet people dont bum me out too much..

Plus i did what was best for my family at the time.. im ok with that

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm very glad you were able to make those decisions for yourself, and I am very sorry for what's about to happen to you in this thread. :(

• Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Tbis will really get ur goat... im a labor and delivery nurse... a RNC actually .. and ONE normally works...if used perfectly

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Nursing school and you can't figure out how to make birth control work?  You do know you need at least two forms, EVERYTIME, right?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I've personally never had one but I'm absolutely pro-choice, and I've had friends and family that have had them. As long as you're cool with it, that's all that matters. <3 *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh.... i have a suspicion there are more like me.. and internet people dont bum me out too much..

Plus i did what was best for my family at the time.. im ok with that

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions