Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
It was YOUR decision. So no CS!
by Anonymous
October 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM
You find out you're pregnant. Talk it over with your SO and he explains that he doesn't want a baby right now. You don't care and decide to keep it. Do you feel that he should still be obligated to pay CS even though it was YOUR final decision to go through with it?

Replies

• ferrellmt
    October 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

hell yes. no sperm, no baby. he plays, he pays...people should be careful who they sleep with and why.

• Anonymous 18
    by Anonymous 18
    October 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
    CS is for the child. The reason CS was created is so the government doesn't have to pay for kids whose fathers decided to walk away. Just think about the taxpayer cost if something like this came about.
  • meparty
    by meparty
    October 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM

His sperm made the baby, he shouldve covered his penis.

• DamiensMommy1
    October 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    should he be a decent person? yes.

there's too much of a grey area here for me. she could have had the abortion if she wasn't ready and said tough luck to dad.. so dad should be able to do the same. I hate double standards.
  • one_on_the_way
    October 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Quoting kmorales7690:

not if he wants to give up rights to the baby, then I guess he shouldn't have to. She decided to have sex just as much as he did, she knew pregnancy was a possibility, and she should have known that there was a possibility that the SO didn't want a baby.

Well, now there's a reason for men to go around having sex with whoever they like and not give one thought or care to controceptive.  I don't know about you, but I lay awake at night thinking "How can we make it fair for guys and unplanned pregnancies?  I mean, women can choose abortion and all.  Oh, I know....let's make it so guys can just say "it's your problem, woman" and happily walk away.  That will make things fair!"

In other words....

Let's not only make it the woman who gets pregnant....the woman who is faced with the moral dilemma of possibly going through an abortion....the woman who is faced with labor and child birth....the woman who is faced with (probably) being the parent to care for and raise the child....let's ALSO make it the woman who must solely provide financially for that child (whom she was unable to abort due to her personal convictions)....or, of course, if she can't financially provide for the child alone, she can always give her baby to some other couple who can afford it.

And, what do the men face in this scenerio?  Oh, that's right.  A good fuck.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM
    The post was edited by the op. she corrected her mistake. I was not wrong, op was.

Quoting Anonymous:

OP was right.  *FACEPALM*  lmao.....but anyhow to answer the question,  yes he should have to pay.  you play, you pay.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't "you're' like "you are"? If that's the case, then YOUR is the correct way to spell it :)

Quoting Anonymous:

• QueenBof6
    October 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM

• one_on_the_way
    October 7, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

should he be a decent person? yes.

there's too much of a grey area here for me. she could have had the abortion if she wasn't ready and said tough luck to dad.. so dad should be able to do the same. I hate double standards.

How is the woman's body having to carry the pregnancy not a double standard?

Sometimes double standards are simply biological....

• Anonymous 19
    by Anonymous 19
    October 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

Her use of "your" was correct
  • karisma22
    October 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    Yes he should have to pay child support. Both of them knew that pregnancy can happen. Even when using birth control there is still a small chance of pregnancy.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts