Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
dh is thinking of cancelling netflix
by Anonymous
October 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM
He said that something has changed with it. When he's home we watch cable or hulu ..I don't think its a bad idea..I rarely watch it anymore either and I haven't returned our DVD in weeks for a new one.

It kind of makes me sad. Like we are parting with a friend. Lmao we've had it for years..like before instant was even thought of.

Oh well.

Replies

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    Can you watch Hulu on the TV? I have been thinking about getting rid of Netflix but I watch a lot of instant and don't want to watch it on the computer. Also, does it have a lot of the newer shows, like Big Bang Theory?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I had Netflix but got frustrated with it and switched to Hulu plus. Haven't looked back :)
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM
    Hulu is like Netflix except it has new releases available next day and there are a few commericals. Its less than Netflix. Its 7.99

Quoting Anonymous:

What is Hulu?

• amanda_mom89
    DH and I use Hulu plus through the Xbox and watch it on our tv

Era: we dot watch big bang theory but I can check and see of its on there for you. Hold on

We watch bones and any other random show we find that we like

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you watch Hulu on the TV? I have been thinking about getting rid of Netflix but I watch a lot of instant and don't want to watch it on the computer. Also, does it have a lot of the newer shows, like Big Bang Theory?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I had Netflix but got frustrated with it and switched to Hulu plus. Haven't looked back :)

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    We don't have an Xbox. Does it work through Wii?

Quoting amanda_mom89:

DH and I use Hulu plus through the Xbox and watch it on our tv

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

• Anonymous 1
    October 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
    You can stream it thru a ps3 ..I'm.thinking Xbox as well. Not sure on a Wii.

They have new shows a day later. There are commericals..but its actually not too bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
    Can you get DVDs out or is it all instant?

Quoting Anonymous:

Hulu is like Netflix except it has new releases available next day and there are a few commericals. Its less than Netflix. Its 7.99

Quoting Anonymous:

What is Hulu?

• CMcLaws
    by CMcLaws
    October 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM

We have Netflix instant streaming through our Xbox - that's all we watch.

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    Does hulu plus have portlandia or new TV shows? How is it better
  • Anonymous 1
    No. DVDs.its all instant

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you get DVDs out or is it all instant?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What is Hulu?

• Loving19mommy92
    It's cheaper than my cable and we only use streaming we are about to cancel our cable and just continue to use our Netflix :p

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN