Mom Confessions

Karla1948
I love my morning coffee and cigarettes.
October 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM

There is no substitute, there is nothing like it.

Replies

• Karla1948
    October 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM

My daughter (she's 34) spent a month with me this past summer, and she absolutely fell in love with Newport 100's. German customs allows me one carton, and I've already promised her that when I come in December, I'll be bringing her a carton.

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Mine is Newport and Folgers! lol

Quoting phantomphan:

Breakfast of champions.

Marlboro and Maxwell House.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM
    your breath must smell like sh*t even with brushing. no need to worry though you're just cutting your life -smoking- span so who cares
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM

You know whats worse than having bad teeth? Being so judgemental. Not everyone in the south has bad teeth. Unless you have met every single person and found this out for yourself which I know is untrue. You can't say it's the same for everyone because of some.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ewww can we say bad breath and yellow teeth. Barf.

Not if you brush often---after meals and before bed. Then your teeth are white and your breath is fine.

Your breath is usually bad if you have rotten teeth and rotten teeth are the usual thing in the south where most family trees grow straight up with no branches.People in the south have the ugliest , toothless mouths in theUSA. Even if they don't smoke, they CHEW, Barf.And they don't own a toothbrush. Ugh.

• weezer_cookie
    October 7, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    Jimmy Eat World? Anyone?
  • Babujai
    by Babujai
    Never been a coffee drinker, but a cuppa tea and a cig sounds good. I'm an ex-smoker who relapsed for three weeks. I had my last smoke last week Monday morning. It was sooooo good...
  • Karla1948

I can't think of much more gross than chew! At least smoking is socially acceptable.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    Idk why you say that I know people that smoke and there teeth are so white.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your teeth must be yellow.

Quoting Karla1948:

There is no substitute, there is nothing like it.

• Karla1948
    October 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM

When I met my d/h, he had been quit for several years. Long story short, after we were together for a few weeks, he was smoking again. I've had girlfriends who quit and relapsed, but this was the first time I actually watched an ex-smoker start back up. It was like he never quit, making up for lost time. Proof that "once a smoker, always a smoker".

Quoting Babujai:

Never been a coffee drinker, but a cuppa tea and a cig sounds good. I'm an ex-smoker who relapsed for three weeks. I had my last smoke last week Monday morning. It was sooooo good...

• lindilouwho82
    October 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I used to love caffeine and nicotine in the morning, evening or even late at night. As a matter of fact once I poured my first cup of coffee it was not long after I was lighting my first smoke of the day.

Then I quit and coffee was a trigger but I was just as addicted to caffeine as I was nicotine. So, I started drinking black tea or chai in the morning while I kicked the smoking habit.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    Exactly :)

Quoting phantomphan:

Breakfast of champions.

Marlboro and Maxwell House.

Mom Confessions