Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Adipose
What are some good groups to join?
by Adipose
October 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I just joined this group not too long ago, and well, my first experience was seeing someone's "pocketbook" which I just found out was a slang term for a woman's vagina. I don't plan on leaving this group yet because it does seem like it could be good entertainment, especially with the anonymous button, but what are some other groups you would suggest me joining?

thank you in advnace

Replies

• superm0m877
    October 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM

lol im so sorry that was the first thing you saw. I promise you it is not typical. Anyways, search for topics that you are interested in. There are groups for your age group, hobbies, the age of your children, etc.  This group is a good drama group but if you are looking to make friends or get advice, smaller groups are better for that :) 

• amanda_mom89
    October 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    Depends on what your interests are. But if you're looking for support in any way this is not the group. But you're right, very entertaining.
  • critter_boo
    Smarter living group
  • crescentstar2
    Love your pic an SN
  • goodmama85
    October 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    Yea sorry you had to see that fuckery lol. I need to bleach my eyes after that shit. But I agree with supermom :)
  • Adipose
    by Adipose
    October 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM

thank you both 

*edit* err, all of you lol. there were only 2 responses when I typed this the first time

• Adipose
    by Adipose
    October 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM

hey look, I'm not a "new member" anymore!

• Nicoleb9
    Just stay here. We have it all. The anon feature, bitches, stalkers, inside jokes, notorious members and just constant entertainment.
  • spooky415
    Haunted Realm, if you're into that kind of thing.
  • Adipose
    by Adipose

thank you very much :)

Quoting crescentstar2:

Love your pic an SN

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to