Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
would you abort if........?
by Anonymous
October 7, 2012 at 2:22 AM

would you abort your fetus(es) if you knew that your baby(ies) were conjoined twins early on in the pregnancy?

Replies

• AF2011
    by AF2011
    October 7, 2012 at 4:03 AM
    No couldn't abort ever. I'm sure now a days, the medical world has come up with new ways to seperate conjoined twins.
  • heythereelizah
    October 7, 2012 at 4:05 AM
    Not if they share vital organs.

Quoting AF2011:

No couldn't abort ever. I'm sure now a days, the medical world has come up with new ways to seperate conjoined twins.
  • 3lilmonsters88
    October 7, 2012 at 4:06 AM
    Depends on where and how difficult a separation would be
  • Robin_TripleA
    October 7, 2012 at 4:07 AM

It honestly depends. If they could be seperated.. what kind of life they would have etc.

• 3_girls_86
    October 7, 2012 at 4:08 AM
    Nope
  • Sunshinebee0502
    October 7, 2012 at 4:11 AM
    I had helpp syndrome with my daughter and had my tubes tied because of the extreme dangers involved with having more children so yes.
  • mattiehatter
    October 7, 2012 at 4:13 AM

No, I would and could not abort any child I became prengnat with no matter what the issues are.

• Ninjascreenname
    October 7, 2012 at 4:16 AM
    Yes, because I refuse to give birth to children who are not going to have a good quality of life.
  • mummy1990
    October 7, 2012 at 4:17 AM
    No, unless they would not be able to life to the fullest, such as if they were conjoined at the face, like no mouth or eyes or nose. If they weren't able to live very long, I wouldn't let them suffer. If they were to suffer horribly, I would abort.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 7, 2012 at 8:11 AM

NO!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts