Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
brittney28
greys anatomy fans, what killed sloan???
October 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I dont understand how he died?

Replies

• Love060708kids
    October 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM

It was explained in the second episode of the season from my understanding.  But I don't know exactly what it was, I didn't watch the second episode yet.

• brittney28
    October 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
    It wasent explained. All it said was he was terminally ill? I never heard that before?

Quoting Love060708kids:

It was explained in the second episode of the season from my understanding.  But I don't know exactly what it was, I didn't watch the second episode yet.

• badylugs80
    October 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
    Internal bleeding
  • Tink0711
    October 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    Ummm wtf? I thought it was injuries from the crash?

Quoting brittney28:

It wasent explained. All it said was he was terminally ill? I never heard that before?

Quoting Love060708kids:

• Love060708kids
    October 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM

damn!  I don't know then.

I guess the writer of the show decided to kill of sloan because lexi died and he had no reason to live.  That's what my friend told me.  LOL I have no idea, but I loved Mark.  I hope that Arizona gets better.  The first episode made me cry :(

Quoting brittney28:

Quoting Love060708kids:

• ShesALady
    I think it was just injuries from the crash. He just wasn't able to recover. His body kept shutting down.
  • Love060708kids

Makes sense.

Quoting badylugs80:

Internal bleeding

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM
    Fuck you for the spoiler, Ass.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM
    Hello!! Greys came on Thursday, dont be mad you took 3+ days to watch it, oh and Addison is coming back. Also George, Izzy & Lexi are all coming back as ghosts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Fuck you for the spoiler, Ass.
  • brittney28
    October 7, 2012 at 12:26 AM
    But on the episode it said he got the splurge of energy from his terminal illness?

Quoting badylugs80:

Internal bleeding

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN