Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
brittney28
greys anatomy fans, what killed sloan???
October 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I dont understand how he died?

Replies

• Love060708kids
    October 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM

It was explained in the second episode of the season from my understanding.  But I don't know exactly what it was, I didn't watch the second episode yet.

• brittney28
    October 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
    It wasent explained. All it said was he was terminally ill? I never heard that before?

Quoting Love060708kids:

It was explained in the second episode of the season from my understanding.  But I don't know exactly what it was, I didn't watch the second episode yet.

• badylugs80
    October 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
    Internal bleeding
  • Tink0711
    October 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    Ummm wtf? I thought it was injuries from the crash?

Quoting brittney28:

It wasent explained. All it said was he was terminally ill? I never heard that before?

Quoting Love060708kids:

• Love060708kids
    October 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM

damn!  I don't know then.

I guess the writer of the show decided to kill of sloan because lexi died and he had no reason to live.  That's what my friend told me.  LOL I have no idea, but I loved Mark.  I hope that Arizona gets better.  The first episode made me cry :(

Quoting brittney28:

Quoting Love060708kids:

• ShesALady
    I think it was just injuries from the crash. He just wasn't able to recover. His body kept shutting down.
  • Love060708kids

Makes sense.

Quoting badylugs80:

Internal bleeding

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM
    Fuck you for the spoiler, Ass.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM
    Hello!! Greys came on Thursday, dont be mad you took 3+ days to watch it, oh and Addison is coming back. Also George, Izzy & Lexi are all coming back as ghosts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Fuck you for the spoiler, Ass.
  • brittney28
    October 7, 2012 at 12:26 AM
    But on the episode it said he got the splurge of energy from his terminal illness?

Quoting badylugs80:

Internal bleeding

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts