Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm not paying my gas bill for the next two months......
by Anonymous
October 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Because of my ADD and lack of organization, I accidentaly paid the gas bill 3 times this month, resulting in a HUGE credit on our account. I'd say that's not so bad of a financial mistake haha!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Bump!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    Lol what you gonna do with the extra money the next 2 months ?
  • Anonymous 1
    October 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I'm probably just going to set it aside for Christmas or get more wood for our wood stove....boring haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

• keisha613
    October 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM

LOL, that's funny.  At least you don't have to worry about it for awhile.  I once tried to pay a portion of a medical bill but ended clicking the wrong button and paying the whole thing.  Luckily we could afford it by cutting back that month but now I know to check and double check.

• LizzieAnnesMom
    October 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Lol I would continue to pay it and save that accidental credit in case something happens.

• Anonymous 1
    October 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM

That's a really good idea!

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Lol I would continue to pay it and save that accidental credit in case something happens.

• ack86
    by ack86
    October 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    As long as you can afford it, I'd say it was an ok mistake.
  • ysmeine
    by ysmeine
    October 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I over paid my water bill and haven't had to pay or a few months. Nice isn't it. I actually set most of my bills on bill pay so I don't have to think about it any more. When I first started I paid double a couple times.

• Anonymous 1
    October 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I really should start doing that, I'm just so scared of something crazy happening and a bill not being paid....too much technology scares me sometimes haha!! Really though I should since everything gets paid at the same time every month anyway...except the gas this month apparently LOL

Quoting ysmeine:

I over paid my water bill and haven't had to pay or a few months. Nice isn't it. I actually set most of my bills on bill pay so I don't have to think about it any more. When I first started I paid double a couple times.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
    Invest in a logsplityer :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm probably just going to set it aside for Christmas or get more wood for our wood stove....boring haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN