Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm not paying my gas bill for the next two months......
by Anonymous
October 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Because of my ADD and lack of organization, I accidentaly paid the gas bill 3 times this month, resulting in a HUGE credit on our account. I'd say that's not so bad of a financial mistake haha!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Bump!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    Lol what you gonna do with the extra money the next 2 months ?
  • Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I'm probably just going to set it aside for Christmas or get more wood for our wood stove....boring haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

• keisha613
    October 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM

LOL, that's funny.  At least you don't have to worry about it for awhile.  I once tried to pay a portion of a medical bill but ended clicking the wrong button and paying the whole thing.  Luckily we could afford it by cutting back that month but now I know to check and double check.

• LizzieAnnesMom
    October 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Lol I would continue to pay it and save that accidental credit in case something happens.

• Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM

That's a really good idea!

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Lol I would continue to pay it and save that accidental credit in case something happens.

• ack86
    by ack86
    October 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    As long as you can afford it, I'd say it was an ok mistake.
  • ysmeine
    by ysmeine
    October 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I over paid my water bill and haven't had to pay or a few months. Nice isn't it. I actually set most of my bills on bill pay so I don't have to think about it any more. When I first started I paid double a couple times.

• Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I really should start doing that, I'm just so scared of something crazy happening and a bill not being paid....too much technology scares me sometimes haha!! Really though I should since everything gets paid at the same time every month anyway...except the gas this month apparently LOL

Quoting ysmeine:

I over paid my water bill and haven't had to pay or a few months. Nice isn't it. I actually set most of my bills on bill pay so I don't have to think about it any more. When I first started I paid double a couple times.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
    Invest in a logsplityer :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm probably just going to set it aside for Christmas or get more wood for our wood stove....boring haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts