Mom Confessions

Anonymous
*UPDATE2* Update page 24. My gut feeling was right, i am so numb I probably shouldnt post this....would you assume he is cheating?
by Anonymous
October 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Okay so dh works with his dad doing heating and air. His dad doesn't like me because I am Hispanic. Anywho last night he stayed working until 11 at night (a place that is 2 hours from home), mind you in someone's house. He doesn't work weekends but went in today to work on the same persons house. I told him last night over a text that I was surprised that someone would allow them in their home this late at night. He said well they have no heat, okay I could understand that. But what furnace takes 2 days to do. He said it was just a swap out. I also told him if he is going to cheat to just let me know, I will walk away without a fight. He started yelling at me that the one who accuses is the cheater. I'm a sahm and talk to no one other than my children. He has barely text me today, and usually he will txt to check on us or just to talk. I have this gut feeling that something is not right. I feel like packing the kids and I up and leaving. Would you suspect something? Or am I over reacting?

UPDATE

Well ladies, I was right. A girl tagged him in her check in on Facebook. They were at a bar, I wrote have fun with a married man. I sent him a text not to come home. He said what are you talking about? The check in status was deleted. I will be leaving to my parents tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a education, I will be applying for job asap. I am so numb! I told him I will walk away without and fight and that's what I will be doing. He has been trying to call me but I will not be answering. I hope that girl is strong enough to put up with his bullshit. I kept thinking I was stupid for even questioning his cheating, something in my heart said something was not right... Thank you for responding ladies, I wish you all were right :(

ETA: Thank you for the hugs and supportive words. I am going to finish putting things into my car in case he shows up here tonight and I have to leave. My mom is on here way so thankfully I will have someone here for me. I will update tomorrow once we are out of the house. Good night ladies.

Small update
I want to up date quickly before going to register my kids in school. He admitted to it all in hopes that I would come back why? I don't know I'm not stupid. I am filing for divorce today. My youngest misses his dad but my oldest not at all, he was saw the way his dad treated me. I haven't told them why we have left, I will never talk down about their dad. I am ready for this to be over with,I think he will try to delay the divorce as much as he can. Sorry I'm all over the place I'm trying to get out as much as I can before I have to leave. To those of you still calling ME childish for leaving a cheating scum, Fuck off!

Replies

• FL2AK
    by FL2AK
    October 6, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    People do have heating and air problems on the weekends.
  • JenB1983
    October 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
    Dude, really? Chill.
  • juniebug11
    October 6, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    Had he ever cheated before? Unless there's other signs I wouldn't jump to conclusions .
    Good luck
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

As of right now I would say you are over reacting.  Maybe they ran into other problems on the job??  But I would be suspicious and maybe start paying attention to other things that may seem like he's cheating. 

• lwalker270

I'm not sure why you would automatically assume he's cheating...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Make me a burrrr-e-toe!
    Oh no I don't know. Sorry. O just don't get why you threw your race in LOL.
  • ittybit2012
    It sounds to me like you overreacted.
  • notjstasocermom
    October 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Quoting JenB1983:

Dude, really? Chill.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Is that all he has done?
    Sounds like you are way over reacting.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I know but it is only one call which is a swap out. It took him a whole 2 hours to do ours in our home and he did it alone. I don't know maybe I'm going crazy from being lonely? Lol

Quoting FL2AK:

People do have heating and air problems on the weekends.

Mom Confessions