Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
ER Visits.
by Anonymous
October 6, 2012 at 5:56 PM
When was the last time YOU were in the ER as a patient. Not as a mother or a gf/wife/fiancee. I was there almost two months ago when I had a kidney infection and a kidney stone! Prior to that it was six month ago when I broke my leg.

Does your ER have a sympathetic nursing staff or are they total jerks??

Replies

• lucky2Beeme
    October 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM

last Nov, night before Tgiving. The nursing staff was awesome the actual dr sucked.

• momof4boyz1girl
    October 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM
    In December when I fell down my stairs and broke and dislocated my ankle. I was taken by ambulance. I was in some major pain. The nurses were pretty nice and the doctor was too.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

About 8 months ago when I was hemmoraging from a miscarriage. I had the most amazing experience with WONDERFUL staff in the ER and my doctors and the recovery nurses.

• angie729

Same reason as you last February. I had kidney stones and kidney infection about a month ago too...my dr couldnt get me an appt for another week..thought I was going to have to go to the er then but I went to Urgent Care.

• mummy1990
    October 6, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Last time I was in the ER was when I had a kidney stone when I was pregnant. I was 20 weeks, and went to the L&D, and they did an ultra sound and saw that it was just a kidney stone, and then sent me to the ER.

• lwalker270

I was there about two years ago for chest pains.  Turns out it was caused by GERD, but I swear I thought the end was near.  

They were awesome.

• idareyou

A little over a year and a half ago, when I had a kidney stone. We don't have a big ER, so the nurses rotate in & out, and just one doctor. I've never had a bad nurse in the ER.

• .gumdrop.
    When I found out I had a stroke and an 11mm price of my cerebellum was dead...
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM
    Our nursing staff is hit & miss. Some nights they are really nice and some times they are mean.
  • raye-chan
    October 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM

A few months back when we needed to double check if I had fractured my knee/shin when I had fallen. Luckily, nothing was broken. The nurses were nice, so were the X-Ray people (even though the guy felt bad every time he had to move my leg to get better x-rays of it) but the doctor only showed up once and was a complete ass. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN