Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
you have baby fever so you are buying a puppy?
by Anonymous
October 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM

thats what my cousins wife said today....im mean honestly they cant have a baby right now because they are low income, so they are buying dog?! shes been looking up coupons for dog food for 3 days now and have 20 printed out, she found coupons for dog beds and collers, and bowles.....i dont understand this at all if you cant afford a baby why buy a fucking dog because you have "baby fever"

Replies

• my123sons
    October 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Then you say no and move on with your life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mummy1990:

Are you offended? lol. I don't get the point of why you're caring so much. A puppy is cheaper than another human. 

they  are going to ask for food or for one of us to watch it or something

• luvmymunchkins3
    October 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    do you go and look at their bank account every month to know what they have.and just because they dont have alot doesnt mean they cant afford to care for a dog.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

and who are you to say when someone can and cant not care for something?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

says who? YOU?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

At least we won't have to support her kids welfare. WTG on the dog!

they shouldnt even be getting a stupid dog

says anyone who knows how to care for a dog properly

if someone only has $80 at the end of the month they cant care for a dog properly period

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM

they complain all the time how they never have enough money to go anywhere, my cousin told me usually their left over money is $80-90

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

do you go and look at their bank account every month to know what they have.and just because they dont have alot doesnt mean they cant afford to care for a dog.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

says who? YOU?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

if someone only has $80 at the end of the month they cant care for a dog properly period

• luvmymunchkins3
    October 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM
    you just sound jealous that they are getting a puppy.i mean why else would you care so much.and really for a dog they dont need that much money to care for it

Quoting Anonymous:

they complain all the time how they never have enough money to go anywhere, my cousin told me usually their left over money is $80-90

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

says who? YOU?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• CABZS
    by CABZS
    October 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Dogs can be expensive but generally are cheaper than humans.

Petsmart & Petco has vet clinics so you can take your animals & get vaccines cheap & if you think something is wrong can take them there as well.  Cheaper than regular vet.

While it may not be the smartest idea, animals are generally cheaper than humans.

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    October 6, 2012 at 6:47 PM
    The first month we had our dog was kind of expensive with the shots, collar, tags etc, but after that, I spend maybe $15 a month on dog food and that's it. It doesn't have fleas or worms, so no medicine. It sleeps on an old comforter so no dog bed. Provided they don't let it run loose, I don't see the problem.
  • Greenstone920
    October 6, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    Ahhh yes. Here it is: the "you're just jealous" response. Nobody is jealous of stupidity, and poor impulsive decisions.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

you just sound jealous that they are getting a puppy.i mean why else would you care so much.and really for a dog they dont need that much money to care for it

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

says who? YOU?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• KristaElizabeth
    October 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Jealousy lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KristaElizabeth:

I know this couple that did the same thing with kittens, after DF and I foundout we were having a baby....people these days. 

i dont get it...why cant she wait until they can afford a baby and just have a baby...her womb isnt gonna shrivel up and rot waiting for a year or 2

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 6, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    Based on what the OP said, they can't afford it. Maybe she's exaggerating - I don't know or care - my point was IF you can't afford a dog, including any emergency that may pop up, you should not get one. It may not be as bad as having a baby you can't afford, but that doesn't make it right.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

its amazing that you know what they can an can not afford.do you look in their bank account every week or month to know what they have? so because they cant afford a baby means you know they cant afford a dog?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure the dog will care if it desperately needs to see a vet and they can't afford it. After watching a dog go through a 3-day seizure before dying of what I assume was a brain hemorrhage because its owners couldn't afford to bring it to the vet, I am absolutely against owning pets you cannot afford :(

Quoting atyou:

You should quit being cunty. Who cares if a dog makes the chick feel better?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting atyou:

You are such a sensitive soul.

so i should be supportive of something i find utterly stupid?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM
    Bump

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email