Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Why I sleep with married men.....
by Anonymous
October 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM
How do I start this? While I know there will be a lot of bashing in this post, I'm simply stating why I sleep with married men your opinion really means nothing to me. I want to give you insight on why these things happen, or at least my opinion of why these things happen.

Married men have sex, married men are looking to have regular sex. When they look outside of the marriage they're looking for adventure. Alot of wives have asked why can't he get adventure at home? The answer is simple, he has had his wife and he doesn't feel as if she could feel the fantasy. He is looking to feel the passion again. With a new lover you feel the passion again.

Men like looking at pretty things. It's not to say that their wives are not pretty, sometimes the wives are knockouts. Men like looking, it's just human nature to want to procreate. As a woman it is your job/my job/a womans job to want to fulfill that need. Even if the act of procreation doesn't produce an offspring.

I don't care if a man is married. I am not the one going outside of a marriage to look for sex. I will never have on my conscience that I am the one that broke up a marriage/family. In no way, shape, or form did I have anything to do with the break up of the family unit whatever it may be. I was never a part of that family/marriage, the husband is the only guilty party. It's his fault consequence happen, if anythi does happen.

Married guys are more scared of their wives than they'll ever let on. (Unless, you have a player from the start. Then it's just a matter of time so expect it.) It's hard to catch an STD from someone who has had only one partner. You can simply tell the differen between the two when you talk to them, by the infliction in their words and their body language. I guess you could say there's a science to it.

Lastly, unless somebody brings up a point that I haven't thought of, presents, gifts and money. Sometimes none of that is ever exchanged. Believe it or not, sometimes it's just for sex. Sometimes it's for all those things, expectations are set from the begining.
Who cares?

I want to get out there this is only my opinion for a physical affair, emotional affairs are completely different. It is very easy and very plausible to separate the two, but in the same breath it is easy for the two to become one. Anything you call me or say to me is nothing that I haven't heard before.

I have been confronted by the wife, different wives, twice before. As angry as they are, they just want to know why. I tell them it is not the question I can answer because I didn't leave the marriage and angry as they are at meme they are more angry at the husband.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM
    i completely agree. when i wad in a monogamous relationship I felt completely suffocated.

Not all men cheat but a lot of men do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly, as a woman and human being, I will never be sexually satisfied with one man. I made the mistake of entering a monogamous relationship on more than one occasion. Never again. I don't want to own anyone, and I refuse to be owned.

The only reason any woman would bash you, op, is because you represent a threat to their perceived ownership interest in their husbands' genitals.

Popcorn anyone?

• Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM
    i never said i dont get paid. i said sometimes money isn't ever exchanged

Quoting Yourmansgirl:

THE WOMEN HERE THINK I POSTED THIS LOL BUT I GET PAID YOU DON'T ;)

• Ireallydontcare
    October 6, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Whether or not you are in the marriage doesn't matter. As a fellow women, as a human being you should have more respect for yourSELF than to be a slut.

• Cymbeline
    October 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM
    A friend of mine was the other woman. She ended up pregnant then murdered. I'd never risk it.

If it works for you, good luck.
  • Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 6:44 PM
    I would very much say I'm addicted to sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

You say it's more of a physical affair... Do you consider yourself a 'sex addict'?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    Im glad im not labeled as the whore who sleeps with married men. You must be proud of yourself.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Interesting...

DH and I have been married for 11 years and we have all of the thrill, excitement and passion.  A hell of a lot of it.  So, we don't need a homewrecker stepping in to thrill things up for us.  

• Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    i hope the man is still fucking his wife. what happens in their home is not my business.

Quoting thedathree:

Sooo if you state you don't care about others opinions why post? I can't even get past the first couple sentences bc it's boring. Just remember just bc you fuck a married man doesn't mean he isn't still fucking his wife.. Or that she isn't out fucking other men. Be careful about protecting yourself and the other women from disease. At least care about their vagina.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    I agree that the fault lies with the man. I wouldn't want to be married to a man who is willing to cheat. A man who is able to cheat is not much of a man, as the mistress, why on earth would you want to sleep with someone like that?
  • dianaNbryanMami
    October 6, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Quoting Sarah_Moore:

Hmmm, interesting post. I'm just glad i don't have that problem. Hubby gets all the adventure/excitement/kinkiness he can handle at home ;) ppl would flip if they knew half the stuff we've done, haha.

Mom Confessions