Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
wittyscreenname
Family Of 5....What Kind Of Vehicle?
October 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

We are wanting to get a new vehicle.....we have a minivan right now, but we are wanting something different.

What do you drive?

Replies

• wittyscreenname
    October 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I HATE my vehicle.....it's nickel and diming us to death. It's out of commission right now and I'm driving my Dad's Ford Taurus right now....the kids fit in there pretty good....so I was considering getting a car.

• gofast_mama
    October 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    I have a Subaru outback, a Suburban and a 240sx but we only have one kid so space isn't an issue.
  • Mrs.DebB
    October 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    We have a family of 5 and I drive a Nissan Pathfinder (with 3rd row). It does not get awesome gas mileage, but it does have variable 4wd, so that's nice for the winter :)
    We have 3 in carseats and that would be hard to fit in a smaller car.
  • AubreeGrace17
    October 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

SUV. 

• tonyalynn
    October 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

honda odyssey its a van, and i all ways said id never drive one, but i love it. it has so much room and the gas mileage is better than when i had my envoy.

• JaimieLynn8
    October 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    I'm pregnant with my 3rd and we just traded our sedan in for a minivan. All 3 will be in car seats so we needed something with lots of room. Love it.
  • AMDS0304
    October 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    We are a family of 5 and I drive a dodge charger.
  • deadlights86
    October 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM
    Ford explorer it only fits us though.
  • Tesserae
    October 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I have a PT Cruiser. Hubby has a Mazda3.

We only have our 8 yr old still in a carseat so all 3 kids fit in the back. If you have more than 1 carseat you need extra seating area.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I drive a mini van but I have been looking at the cross overs. I need somethng that I can get my dh's power chair into so I am limited

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN