Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Ever Had a Dr Lie to You??
by Anonymous
October 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I have....on several occasions, from things ranging from denying a broken back, to telling me my physical injuries were all in my head after a car accident,  to 'no, you're not sick', but i end up in the hospital....

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 6, 2012 at 7:37 AM

no i dont think so

• blessed107
    October 6, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Not that I can recall,then again I don't have to see a doctor very often. Just normal yearly physicals. A doctor lied to you about a broken back?

• -TheLionQueen-
    October 6, 2012 at 7:38 AM
    Not that I'm aware of.
  • JadsW
    by JadsW
    October 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Dr evil

An evil doctor??

Nope. Haven't run into one of those, yet.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM

yup..a workman's comp dr of course...told me the broken vertebrae would 'work itself out'...yeah, it worked itself into corrective painful surgery 4 yrs later...too late for a lawsuit, too...

Quoting blessed107:

Not that I can recall,then again I don't have to see a doctor very often. Just normal yearly physicals. A doctor lied to you about a broken back?

• Mommy4two
    October 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM

yes, I was pregnant with my yougnest started bleeding at 7 weeks, went to the hospital was told to make an appointment with the ob/gyn and that I could go back to work... Thank God my boss said she didn't want me back til I had clearance from the ob/gyn... they did another ultrasound and said I had my placenta tearing from the wall and to go home and put my feet up, it would either heal or I'd miscarry in the next 2 weeks... He said the dr from the hospital even wrote the results in the report from the hospital... I was like oh geez thanks asshole my kid could have died...

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

unf, yours is a typical story of an ER dr...glad everything came out ok

Quoting Mommy4two:

yes, I was pregnant with my yougnest started bleeding at 7 weeks, went to the hospital was told to make an appointment with the ob/gyn and that I could go back to work... Thank God my boss said she didn't want me back til I had clearance from the ob/gyn... they did another ultrasound and said I had my placenta tearing from the wall and to go home and put my feet up, it would either heal or I'd miscarry in the next 2 weeks... He said the dr from the hospital even wrote the results in the report from the hospital... I was like oh geez thanks asshole my kid could have died...

• lovelove211
    October 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM
    No but I have had one neglect to tell me info regarding test results
  • malissaL
    October 6, 2012 at 7:45 AM

My ex's dr told him that his cancer was terminal. 

He is 100% cancer free 8 years later! 

• kkrk1012
    October 6, 2012 at 7:45 AM
    I dont think he lied to me he just didnt tell me everything about my sons MRI which I just found out the truth 3 yrs later cuz I switched neurologist im still upset about it

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN