Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Ever Had a Dr Lie to You??
by Anonymous
October 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I have....on several occasions, from things ranging from denying a broken back, to telling me my physical injuries were all in my head after a car accident,  to 'no, you're not sick', but i end up in the hospital....

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 6, 2012 at 7:37 AM

no i dont think so

• blessed107
    October 6, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Not that I can recall,then again I don't have to see a doctor very often. Just normal yearly physicals. A doctor lied to you about a broken back?

• -TheLionQueen-
    October 6, 2012 at 7:38 AM
    Not that I'm aware of.
  • JadsW
    by JadsW
    October 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Dr evil

An evil doctor??

Nope. Haven't run into one of those, yet.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM

yup..a workman's comp dr of course...told me the broken vertebrae would 'work itself out'...yeah, it worked itself into corrective painful surgery 4 yrs later...too late for a lawsuit, too...

Quoting blessed107:

Not that I can recall,then again I don't have to see a doctor very often. Just normal yearly physicals. A doctor lied to you about a broken back?

• Mommy4two
    October 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM

yes, I was pregnant with my yougnest started bleeding at 7 weeks, went to the hospital was told to make an appointment with the ob/gyn and that I could go back to work... Thank God my boss said she didn't want me back til I had clearance from the ob/gyn... they did another ultrasound and said I had my placenta tearing from the wall and to go home and put my feet up, it would either heal or I'd miscarry in the next 2 weeks... He said the dr from the hospital even wrote the results in the report from the hospital... I was like oh geez thanks asshole my kid could have died...

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

unf, yours is a typical story of an ER dr...glad everything came out ok

Quoting Mommy4two:

yes, I was pregnant with my yougnest started bleeding at 7 weeks, went to the hospital was told to make an appointment with the ob/gyn and that I could go back to work... Thank God my boss said she didn't want me back til I had clearance from the ob/gyn... they did another ultrasound and said I had my placenta tearing from the wall and to go home and put my feet up, it would either heal or I'd miscarry in the next 2 weeks... He said the dr from the hospital even wrote the results in the report from the hospital... I was like oh geez thanks asshole my kid could have died...

• lovelove211
    October 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM
    No but I have had one neglect to tell me info regarding test results
  • malissaL
    October 6, 2012 at 7:45 AM

My ex's dr told him that his cancer was terminal. 

He is 100% cancer free 8 years later! 

• kkrk1012
    October 6, 2012 at 7:45 AM
    I dont think he lied to me he just didnt tell me everything about my sons MRI which I just found out the truth 3 yrs later cuz I switched neurologist im still upset about it

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts