Tacky? Babyshower related**--OMG UPDATE!!!!!!!! More tacky?
October 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM
I just read this on a friends status of facebook...
I thought it was kind of tacky because she truly asks for SO MUCH. This isn't her first child and EVERY status she posts is a whiney pregnancy status or how she needs soooo much help and stuff.
So what do you think.....
We are having a cookout / baby shower on saturday October 13th at 4 pm! We will have plenty of food and drinks for you to enjoy yourself! All we ask is you at least bring a pack of baby diapers and a pack of wipes !!!
HERE IS HER NEW STATUS!!!! I WAS BLOWN AWAY!
I need a head count for my baby shower/ cookout this Saturday! text or message me on here and let me know please!!! Everyone is invited if you don't want to bring a special gift for the babies please bring a pack of diapers and wipes! We are using Huggies or pampers !
**Also allow me to add:
1. We aren't "friend, friends" anymore since she moved and totally changed; so Idgaf what you think of me.
2. Obviously, I'm NOT going because I live far away.
3. She's not **just** asking for SPECIFIC diapers and wipes. She's posted her THREE (3) REGISTRIES as an EVENT on facebook; keeps sending invites to them and posts them even now and again to her wall.
4. She's FIFTEEN WEEKS PREGNANT!
5. She's basically saying that if you don't bring either Papmpers or Huggies stuff, you can't come to the party and it'd be nice to bring an extra special gift.....oh and look at all 3 of my registries and bring that, too.
6. Lastly, shortly after I posted this; she messaged me and asked me to make her a "couple" of baby blankets.