Mom Confessions

Anonymous
120,000 babies a year are a product of affairs!!! (also all about no pooing(:)
by Anonymous
October 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM

of an affair.  Says Dr. Phil. 

He has a woman that was a product of an affair on his show today. Interesting.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM
    So glad I don't have a bastard child.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM
    My dh has a son that is the product of an affair. The homewrecker is a member of this site.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

In fact he's a great father, as I previously stated. He has no obligation to that mother or that child other then the financial one. Which will go away in 13 years thank god.
  • Purplehaze87
    October 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Purplehaze87:

Really? Yes because I am some stay at home mom without my own income who depends in him and has no life. Lol you must have me confused with someone else.

Nope, talking to you :)

• SavannahV
    October 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

He has a choice.
    1) Be a man and face what you did and don't be an asshole and try to pay it off with child support.
    2) Be an asshole, be the "man" who fucks up a little girls childhood because you couldn't face it, you just paid child support.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    Quoting Purplehaze87:

Yeah, tell that to my bachelors in biology. I'll be on my way to work at midnight, oh yeah, I'm an RN. You have a great night ;) I make more then my husband, who is in the military. So he might actually be lost without MY income lol.
  • Purplehaze87
    October 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Purplehaze87:

Yeah, tell that to my bachelors in biology. I'll be on my way to work at midnight, oh yeah, I'm an RN. You have a great night ;) I make more then my husband, who is in the military. So he might actually be lost without MY income lol.

*slow claps*

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
    Quoting SavannahV:

I'm sorry that you are so bitter. Sorry that your mother decided to keep a love child. She made a decision to be a single mom when he told her he did not want anything to do with it you. she made a choice to do it alone. Take that up with her.
  • LiliM
    by LiliM
    October 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Nice.  How does Dr Phil break this down so it's all the fault of the male gender?  Because he really does not care for men. 

That is really much higher than I thought it would be.

I wonder how many of those affairs are between two people married to two different people. 

• RaynesMommy07
    October 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Well holy amazeballs, who would've thunk it.

Mom Confessions