Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
UPDATE!! Men with small penis have anger issues
by Anonymous
October 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I feel that Sometimes when men are smaller than others, they will be overly aggressive or act overly confident to compensate for their size. Sometimes they will also purchase sports cars etc. to make up for their small size and believe it makes them more attractive.
Also brag about how much money they make.

UPDATE
Im not saying that no man but one with a small penis can have these traits. But that a man with a small penis with most likely have One of these traits. No all but most! So im saying that a man wit a ten foot dick can have them, but simply a man with a small dick will most likely have them? Does that make since?

Replies

• AubreeGrace17
    October 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    I find this to be extremely true.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM

"Small Dick Syndrome".  I have so much to say on the matter, but my floor is alive right now and I need to get scrubbing.  I'll be back.

• Aleta775
    October 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Um. Yeah. There is data to support that. However, larger men usually have more testosterone which in turn can make them more violent and aggressive. I think I would rather deal with a short jerk, than a burly violent type. But that's just me.

• lkeyes143

That dude needs some SERIOUS manscaping, STAT!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Yes!! Yuck

Quoting lkeyes143:

That dude needs some SERIOUS manscaping, STAT!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Anonymous:

Duh! And you dont?

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

FOOLISH FOOLISH POST. Do you carry around a tape measure and chart their dick size ?

Ummm NO I have only been with 4 men in my life. I could not tell you who had a big or small dick.

I've been with less than that and I can tell you there was a big difference in some. 

You must have only been with average guys. 

I went from a really large guy (ouch) my first. To a small guy (my ex) to an average guy (my dh). 

The first two were noticeably different. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM
    Bump this is funny
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Bump