Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
UPDATE!! Men with small penis have anger issues
by Anonymous
October 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I feel that Sometimes when men are smaller than others, they will be overly aggressive or act overly confident to compensate for their size. Sometimes they will also purchase sports cars etc. to make up for their small size and believe it makes them more attractive.
Also brag about how much money they make.

UPDATE
Im not saying that no man but one with a small penis can have these traits. But that a man with a small penis with most likely have One of these traits. No all but most! So im saying that a man wit a ten foot dick can have them, but simply a man with a small dick will most likely have them? Does that make since?

Replies

• Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    October 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Agree.

• Motherof3inNJ
    October 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    I dated a guy years ago who was considered one of the hottest guys in my hometown. He was a boxer, rebellious, and angry at the world. He had the whole bad boy image that I loved in guys.
    He was less than 4 inches. When he was soft, he didn't have a shaft, just the head resting on his sack.
    I often wondered later on if the attitude had something to do with his size. I also thought it wasn't too fair to him to be that good looking and have nothing to work with down there.
    His very hot wife is known for cheating on him.
  • Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    October 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup. I had sex with a man who was known for being the toughest of the tough, no one could beat him in a fight. He had BIG time anger issues, anything/everything set him off. Anyway, when we had sex I learned that his penis was literally the size of a Bic lighter. I've never seen anything like that in my entire life, I honestly couldn't feel anything. 

that is sooooo my ex Boyfriend Soo glad I decided to test the waters before marriage I would be pissed to get stuck with that for life lol.

• lovehimforever
    October 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM

well ya wouldnt you be mad too.

• tiffluv81
    October 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM

well whats my s/o excuse? IDK

• cjs702006
    October 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM

This is old news. Of course they do! Always have and always will.

• daughteroftruth
    October 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I really have no idea.  I don't know the penis size of the assholes I know.  Don't even care to know how big or small their junk is. 

• tiffluv81
    October 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM

blahahahahahah girllllll omg

Quoting Motherof3inNJ:

I dated a guy years ago who was considered one of the hottest guys in my hometown. He was a boxer, rebellious, and angry at the world. He had the whole bad boy image that I loved in guys.
    He was less than 4 inches. When he was soft, he didn't have a shaft, just the head resting on his sack.
    I often wondered later on if the attitude had something to do with his size. I also thought it wasn't too fair to him to be that good looking and have nothing to work with down there.
    His very hot wife is known for cheating on him.

• Momof5kids84
    October 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM
    Wouldn't you be pissed too if you were a guy with a small dick?
  • LizzieAnnesMom
    October 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Its because their fuse is so short.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN