Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
"fat ugly cow" THANK YOU JAKESMOM :)
by Anonymous
October 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

Her punishment will be- wearing a cow costume outside the gym with a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow" for an hr or so =) i may even bring it to school and make her wear it all day :)

Replies

• WesAndNicksMom
    October 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    Teenagers are jerks sometimes. Ground her and hit the gym to work off some frustration :)
  • mz_erica03
    October 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Please take pictures so we can see! :D

Quoting Anonymous:

She is going to wear it outside of the gym, and hold a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow". She will be holding it until i am done working out :)

Quoting mz_erica03:

Yup! Take her to Chick-fil-a and tell them she'll be volunteering to hold up signs in that suit for them.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Make her dress in a cow costume and hold a sign...dont just take a picture. Make her walk around with said sign at walmart or target. Or in front of the gym.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't decided yet but she is off to school so i have all day to thimk about it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

What was her punishment?

• babyboy117
    October 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM
    Awesome punishment! Lol
  • Jenniy
    by Jenniy
    October 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    I wouldn't have teeth if I said that to my mom!!
  • mommy_me
    October 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I dont agree with what you are going to make her do. Public humilation should have ended with Hester Prynne

• crystal_88
    October 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

OMG...I think my Mom would have slapped me!

• GLO682
    by GLO682
    October 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I would never make her wear that to school. that is beyond humiliating and kids are cruel. i mean i get that you want to teach her a lesson but embarassing her because she hurt your feelings isn't the way i would go about it.

i would feel like crap doing that to my child. i agree the thought of it seems funny and harmless enough..but thats just not something i would do.

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    October 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM
    If I would have said that to my mother I would be trying to pick my self up off the floor. My dd is only 2 so I still got a while before she starts smarting off. But I will probably slap her if she every says anything like that to me. And that says a lot because I never use spankings as a form of punishment..
  • itsm3
    by itsm3
    October 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM

wow. if i ever mouthed off to my mom, i wouldn't be alive right now.  

• stefvan
    by stefvan
    October 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Oh wow.  13 with an 18 year old - bad news!  Sorry she was so ugly to you. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN