Mom Confessions

Anonymous
"fat ugly cow" THANK YOU JAKESMOM :)
by Anonymous
October 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

Her punishment will be- wearing a cow costume outside the gym with a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow" for an hr or so =) i may even bring it to school and make her wear it all day :)

Replies

• Kitschy
    by Kitschy
    October 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    Teenagers are fun. If I had ever said that to my mom, I'm pretty sure she would have smacked me in the face. I say this even though she never hit me in my life.
  • beaugrl0824
    October 5, 2012 at 8:15 AM
    She's a teenager ignore her and put her on lock down tonight just in case she tries to sneak out.
  • alwayskk
    October 5, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Well, she wouldn't be getting a hamburger for the rest of the year.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    I wanted to smack her but it wouldn't help if i did. I left the room so she wouldn't see me cry :(

Quoting Kitschy:

Teenagers are fun. If I had ever said that to my mom, I'm pretty sure she would have smacked me in the face. I say this even though she never hit me in my life.

• alwayskk

Quoting beaugrl0824:

She's a teenager ignore her and put her on lock down tonight just in case she tries to sneak out.

Hell yeah. I'd make her sing and dance for me.

• RitaTequila531
    October 5, 2012 at 8:17 AM
    Bwahahahaa!! :0D

Quoting alwayskk:

Well, she wouldn't be getting a hamburger for the rest of the year.

• JakesMom712
    What was her punishment?
  • lowencope
    You're a good mom. She's just trying to hurt u cuz she didn't get her way obviously. That would be 200 sentences at my house. I will not disrespect my mom.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

You can lose the weight, she seems to be trying pretty hard to be promiscuous in the 7th grade. That reputation and STD's don't go away as quickly...if at all.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    My plan is to have a "family night" where she will see my "ugly" face all night :-)

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Mom Confessions