Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I faked a pregnancy to get my boyfriend to propose!
by Anonymous
October 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM

We have been dating 4 years and he has yet to ask, so I told him I was pregnant to see if that would prompt him and it did!

Replies

• km1970
    by km1970
    October 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3earthangels:

So are you going to fake a miscarriage or fake give birth?

Well, I'm trying to get pregnant right away and I'm already overweight so he won't be able to tell for awhile. If that doesn't work, I will have a miscarriage

wow...just so matter of fact and simple? I hope he catches on to your little lies. He deserves better. You would actually allow him to mourn a baby that didn't even exsist, just so you can get a ring on your finger?

• jessimicuh
    October 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    So, you're now going to fake a miscarriage? Smh..
  • LizzieAnnesMom
    October 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Wow. You really want to be married to someone who only married you because you were knocked up? 

• LovelyJay512
    October 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    Haha.

Idiot.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM
    Wow that is real mature!!!! And to stoop so low, you must be EXTREMELY proud of yourself!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well good for you...now what is he going to think when in 9 mo you aren't pregnant? What are you gunna fake a miscarriage too??? That's really unfair to him and NOT a great way to start a marriage...just saying!

Well, I'm trying to get pregnant right away and I'm already overweight so he won't be able to tell for awhile. If that doesn't work, I will have a miscarriage

• Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12
    Pathetic
  • acrogodess

Well good luck with that. 

• PinkWink
    I would be ashamed if the only way I could get my man to propose was with deception.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

Quoting 3earthangels:

You don't think he'll notice that you'll be pregnant for longer than 9 months if you do get pregnant?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3earthangels:

So are you going to fake a miscarriage or fake give birth?

no, I can always say I got a false positive, but if it's just a couple of weeks, he won't notice

• acrogodess

Are you going to fake a miscarriage too?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN