Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I faked a pregnancy to get my boyfriend to propose!
by Anonymous
October 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM

We have been dating 4 years and he has yet to ask, so I told him I was pregnant to see if that would prompt him and it did!

Replies

• km1970
    by km1970
    October 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3earthangels:

So are you going to fake a miscarriage or fake give birth?

Well, I'm trying to get pregnant right away and I'm already overweight so he won't be able to tell for awhile. If that doesn't work, I will have a miscarriage

wow...just so matter of fact and simple? I hope he catches on to your little lies. He deserves better. You would actually allow him to mourn a baby that didn't even exsist, just so you can get a ring on your finger?

• jessimicuh
    October 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    So, you're now going to fake a miscarriage? Smh..
  • LizzieAnnesMom
    October 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Wow. You really want to be married to someone who only married you because you were knocked up? 

• LovelyJay512
    October 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    Haha.

Idiot.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM
    Wow that is real mature!!!! And to stoop so low, you must be EXTREMELY proud of yourself!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well good for you...now what is he going to think when in 9 mo you aren't pregnant? What are you gunna fake a miscarriage too??? That's really unfair to him and NOT a great way to start a marriage...just saying!

Well, I'm trying to get pregnant right away and I'm already overweight so he won't be able to tell for awhile. If that doesn't work, I will have a miscarriage

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Pathetic
  • acrogodess

Well good luck with that. 

• PinkWink
    I would be ashamed if the only way I could get my man to propose was with deception.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting 3earthangels:

You don't think he'll notice that you'll be pregnant for longer than 9 months if you do get pregnant?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3earthangels:

So are you going to fake a miscarriage or fake give birth?

no, I can always say I got a false positive, but if it's just a couple of weeks, he won't notice

• acrogodess

Are you going to fake a miscarriage too?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts