Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I faked a pregnancy to get my boyfriend to propose!
by Anonymous
October 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM

We have been dating 4 years and he has yet to ask, so I told him I was pregnant to see if that would prompt him and it did!

Replies

• MEENASTRID
    October 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM
    Welcome to your Starter Marriage.
    The best thing to do is call it off and call a shrink.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Wow.. You are one sick puppy...how could you why?? You got issues...now when u lose the "baby" dont you think that may bring problems in your relationship. I could never say I was pregnant and not be... You are so immature.. Infact I believe you are not ready for marriage...smfh
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting 3earthangels:

So are you going to fake a miscarriage or fake give birth?

Well, I'm trying to get pregnant right away and I'm already overweight so he won't be able to tell for awhile. If that doesn't work, I will have a miscarriage

• jstanthrmom
    October 4, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    That's a loser thing to do.
  • Alliemad_3
    *sigh*
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

So you faked a pregnancy. He's just going to fake being a husband.

• Anonymous

Quoting Anonymous:

Well good for you...now what is he going to think when in 9 mo you aren't pregnant? What are you gunna fake a miscarriage too??? That's really unfair to him and NOT a great way to start a marriage...just saying!

Well, I'm trying to get pregnant right away and I'm already overweight so he won't be able to tell for awhile. If that doesn't work, I will have a miscarriage

• 3lilmonsters88
    Idiot
  • Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Quoting km1970:

so you are ok with the idea that the only reason he asked you to marry him is because he thinks he knocked you up? So what is next, you will fake a miscarriage?

• rbrewster
    October 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM
    Well and in other news...Crazy woman fakes pregnancy and murders pregnant woman for her baby...

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts