Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
BFF TATTOOS!!!
by Anonymous
October 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
My friend and I just started talking again after 5-6 years because I moved away. After moving back we got pretty close again over Facebook and hung out a few times. She suggested that we get bff matching tattoos. I've never had a tattoo and really would like to have my first meaningful with some thought put into it. So I told her I was flattered by the idea, but id have to decline. She got all pissy and stopped talking to me all together because o wouldn't do this with her. She said our friendship apparently doesn't mean anything to me. We haven't talked or said a single word to eachother in over a year now. Well Haha I'm 100% glad with my choice of not doing a bff tattoo. What a nut!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 6:09 PM
    Your BFF is a 12 year old girl?
  • BEXi
    by BEXi
    October 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Yeah, I know a couple people who have those. Guess who they dont talk to anymore?! LOL!!

• unusualmom
    October 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    I would never make a friend tattoo their body for a friendship.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    Right! She's 21 and hangs around with 16-18 year olds still in hs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your BFF is a 12 year old girl?

• lhernandez7208
    October 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    I wouldn't get one for a bff. But my sister and I are getting the same tatt
  • Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    Exactly. I'm just so happy I didn't do something that stupid. My bf and I don't even want to get matching tattoos. Just sounds dumb to me. Anything can happen and your stuck with it for life.

Quoting BEXi:

Yeah, I know a couple people who have those. Guess who they dont talk to anymore?! LOL!!

• Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM
    Only thing I've ever done for a bff at the time was bought one of those heart necklaces broke down the middle with friend on one side and ship on the other. And that was when I was like 9

Quoting unusualmom:

I would never make a friend tattoo their body for a friendship.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM
    My best friend and I have best friend tats, we did it has a spur of the moment thing. We've been friends since 6th grade and yes we still talk, daily, even though since then we have both moved and live 14 hours apart.
  • BEXi
    by BEXi
    October 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Right? What ever happened to BFF necklaces?

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly. I'm just so happy I didn't do something that stupid. My bf and I don't even want to get matching tattoos. Just sounds dumb to me. Anything can happen and your stuck with it for life.

Quoting BEXi:

• Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    Personally I still wouldn't do that, but it makes a whole lot more sense to get one with a family member. There's a bond there that will be there forever.

Quoting lhernandez7208:

I wouldn't get one for a bff. But my sister and I are getting the same tatt

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts