Mom Confessions

Anonymous
The Holidays......
by Anonymous
October 4, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Starting to plan for them already or too early to think about it??

We are already planning.

Replies

• mes_deux_amours
    October 4, 2012 at 1:12 PM
    We just bought our first home. I'm thrilled about taking ds around our wonderful new neighborhood to TOT. I can't wait to host thanksgiving. Decorate my beautiful house for Christmas :):)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 4, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    Ooh 1st home -- how exciting :D

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

We just bought our first home. I'm thrilled about taking ds around our wonderful new neighborhood to TOT. I can't wait to host thanksgiving. Decorate my beautiful house for Christmas :):)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Already planning.

• mes_deux_amours
    October 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM
    We closed on it a week ago yesterday :) still so new and exciting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

• Ashgambit
    October 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM
    Planning. We usually put up the Christmas tree November 1st and it's all about gingerbread cookies, snowmen and Thanksgiving and Christmas themed cartoons like Peanuts, Rudolph, etc. we love the holidays so much we celebrate it for a long time :)
  • Ashgambit
    October 4, 2012 at 1:17 PM
    Congrats that's so exciting :)

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

We closed on it a week ago yesterday :) still so new and exciting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

• sheramom4
    October 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Gifts for 3 of the 4 kids are taken care of. Oldest DD I have a couple of small things, but not her big gift. Planning has been underway for a couple of months now as far as schedules and the like. I have extended family to buy for and don't know what I am doing for that yet....

• maria295447
    October 4, 2012 at 1:19 PM
    I'm starting next month probably after Thanksgiving .. i like the last minute feeling! haha!
  • Famousglm714
    October 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM
    I started shopping this summer for stocking stuffer type stuff but I really have nothing to plan. Dinner is always at my grandma's house.
  • writingafwife
    October 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM

planning...the kids have already gotten some packages from family so I stashed them in the attic. We were planning on delaying it until DH gets back from his vacation in the sandbox but our families seem to have other plans for the kids and I

Mom Confessions