Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
heythereelizah
Obama has my vote just on this alone:
October 4, 2012 at 12:02 AM

No, you can’t deny women their basic rights and pretend it’s about your ‘religious freedom.’ If you don’t like birth control, don’t use it. Religious freedom doesn’t mean you can force others to live by your own beliefs.

- President Barack Obama

Replies

• DestinyHLewis
    October 6, 2012 at 5:55 AM
    Ridiculous. You think that affects the majority of Americans, or is a central issue to our country? Your hubbs is obviously a soldier. Wonder what he thinks...
  • heythereelizah
    October 6, 2012 at 6:03 AM
    He thinks Obama is awesome and can't wait to vote for him. Any other questions?

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Ridiculous. You think that affects the majority of Americans, or is a central issue to our country? Your hubbs is obviously a soldier. Wonder what he thinks...
  • DestinyHLewis
    October 6, 2012 at 6:06 AM
    Quoting heythereelizah:

Nope. No questions for you. Just pity.
  • AtillaTheHun
    October 6, 2012 at 6:29 AM

WTF? Is that what you would tell your child when he asks you for food because he is hungry? "I love you, that´s all you need"? SMH. 

Quoting angusb3ar:

Life was made to be spontaneous not think of how to prepare in every way possible. You will make it either way. All a baby really needs is love.

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Yeah, but don't continue to make babies you can't afford.

VOTE FOR PEDRO.

• AtillaTheHun
    October 6, 2012 at 6:32 AM

That is why this country is in such deep shit. Because of people like you, who hear a couple of things that match their own interest (and he knows people like you LOVE to hear this shit), but who fail to see the big picture. Congrats, well done. *irony off*

• xomrs.chase
    October 6, 2012 at 6:34 AM
    Love it :)
  • DestinyHLewis
    October 6, 2012 at 6:34 AM
    Quoting AtillaTheHun:

That is why this country is in such deep shit. Because of people like you, who hear a couple of things that match their own interest (and he knows people like you LOVE to hear this shit), but who fail to see the big picture. Congrats, well done. *irony off*

Yep. :-)
  • Anonymous 18
    by Anonymous 18
    October 9, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Quote me later with the link if you've found it. I know mobile can suck. I'm a WAWM and a WAHM so I am well past insomnia and half the time barely conscious. Whenever works. I'd really love to read the whole thing but still can not find it. 

Quoting fallnangel3:

I'm on mobile or I would! I know that I read it there 2 yrs ago when it was being passed, its LONG and boring. If you pm me I will get it to you when I wake up :) (3rd shifter with insomnia lol)

Quoting Anonymous:

Link please. I've been to many websites. I've searched and it hasn't existed. I can do the work for myself but since you saw it on the web and know the location of the entire bill. Please share. I'd love to apologize. This bill effects me, my employees, my clients, well everyone. Please share the link since you know what it is. 

Quoting fallnangel3:

You go the congressional website. You can read any bill in its complete state there. I have done my research as this bill drastically effects my family. Nothing I have said is untrue, no taxes at all kick in till after 200k, and congressmen do have to carry insurance just like the rest of the american public

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not going to argue with you because even though I'm anon, I'm a decent and honest person. You have blatantly lied. You have NOT read obamacare in it's entirety. I have been searching for a complete copy forever and one is not available. You only get blips of the law. Mortgage brokers, lenders, real estate attorneys received their mandates. Employers, HR, small business owners theirs. Health providers, agents and group leaders theirs. I'd love to explain to you what I know. I know I do not know it all because again, NO WHERE can I get a complete copy.  If you have a complete copy of obamacare, then I will recant my calling you a liar. I'll apologize to no end. I'm hopeful you have a copy. I've been searching and can't get one.

If you want to link me a complete copy, not some summaries of the entire bill, I'll gladly read it. As for your not understanding the exemption. Google and learn. To help undermine your misconception of the plan and still being able to choose private health plan.... you would need to understand the illegal but now legally imposed as it is a federal law violation requirement that employers can only raise the cost of health insurance 5% to the employee. That means that employer sponsored plans that get a premium rise of 15% based on use can only pass on 5%. Do the math and figure how many years this can happen before the employer will discontinue offering insurance on a private plan and gladly pay the small penalty vs. the exorbitant premiums. Now we are all on the government plan. I said all because how long before private insurance can't survive? EDUCATION please. PLEASE educate yourself. EVERYONE, stop talking about small points and go learn so you can vote with an educated mind. 

Quoting fallnangel3:

I'm not sure what koolaid you're drinking but there is no one set insurance plan that all americans must purchase under the affordable care act, soooo I'm not sure what you're talking about "being exempt" about. Also all taxes are only on those above $200k/year. Yes, I've read it and looked into all of the false facts to see if they are true or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is a failed mentality. Better is not best nor should it be used to determine our president over one and only one aspect. The problem with your hypothesis is that you are striking Romney for a plan that he is currently compiling but has not be put in place and likely won't evolve into fruition because of the obstacles once in office. 

Feel free to ignore the current facts and not Romney's hopeful but uninvented plan. Feel free to ignore Obama care and all the hidden agendas that hurt the middle class. Feel free to ignore the biggest red flag. Obamacare is so wonderful BUT guess who is exempted from it???????????  All the people and OBAMA who made it law for us. That's right. It's so good for us but not good enough for them! This isn't cheesecake where you can take a slice and they don't. This is medicine and you are getting a spoonful of you don't know what while they spoon to you and refuse their dose. 

Romney is speculating and making a plan. Plans can change. Obama's plan has been inacted. It's Law. 

Quoting fallnangel3:

His plan is better than the voucher system Romney wants

Quoting Anonymous:

Awesome for you. Guess it's good you are not over 70 as I'm pretty sure the right to life is a basic right. That is unless you are Obama and you think old people cost to much to medically care for so they get no help. That sounds so humane. Go read Obamacare. Go find the hidden mortgage tax for Obama care rolled into your home loan. Read and learn my child. You are blinded by a teeny tiny twist that Romney is going to shove his religiousness down our throats. This can't happen. Obama care is happening. SMDH.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts