Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My DH is webcamming with other men!!
by Anonymous
October 3, 2012 at 10:54 PM
NO bashing, please! This is a sensitive topic. If you can't respond without being rude or bitchy, just walk away.

My DH is in our living room, right now, webcamming with a bunch of other men!! I just walked in their and OMGGGGG!!! I thought he was watching a fucking movie!!!

What do I do??? And don't even fucking say "leave him." Y'all don't know him!! Real advice only, pls!! I'm so beyond hurt and pissed off right now. :(

Replies

• rosemagic01
    October 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Were they friends? Maybe people from some online game he plays? What were they talking about/doing? 

Unless dicks were out I don't see there being too much of a problem it could be a couple of guys from college or high school or something.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    If he isn't bi, he could be gay..march in there and demand answers.
    Sorry no man would order me back to my room once I seem that!
  • lauren.m
    October 3, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    Is he bi or bi curious maybe?
  • rosemagic01

What are you a child your being set to your room. Match out there and be a women! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even know!! He's half naked. He yelled at me to get back in our room. Something fucked up's going on. This shit ain't right.

Quoting Anonymous:

..........are they naked?

• Delila12
    So um....were the men naked? Why did he tell you to leave? Idk. I would have went back in and started questioning everybody.
  • dmcarpenter619
    Calmly confront him. Get to the bottom of his sexual urges. If you aren't willing to leave him then I guess you better lay some ground rules and let him know what you are and aren't comfortable with.
  • babiegurl47
    October 3, 2012 at 11:04 PM

He cant make you leave a room in your own house. Tell him to get the hell off the webcam!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even know!! He's half naked. He yelled at me to get back in our room. Something fucked up's going on. This shit ain't right.

Quoting Anonymous:

..........are they naked?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

walk out there and demand to know what is going on. Don't hide out in your room and wonder.

• shortycmlb

Um, did you see dick or ass? or a dildo? Was he talking dirty or just CHATTING?
    Like wtf. I skype alot. 

• LanaTsunami
    In a sexual way or in a hey we are friends lets talk sports kinda way?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts