Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My DH is webcamming with other men!!
by Anonymous
October 3, 2012 at 10:54 PM
NO bashing, please! This is a sensitive topic. If you can't respond without being rude or bitchy, just walk away.

My DH is in our living room, right now, webcamming with a bunch of other men!! I just walked in their and OMGGGGG!!! I thought he was watching a fucking movie!!!

What do I do??? And don't even fucking say "leave him." Y'all don't know him!! Real advice only, pls!! I'm so beyond hurt and pissed off right now. :(

Replies

• rosemagic01
    October 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Were they friends? Maybe people from some online game he plays? What were they talking about/doing? 

Unless dicks were out I don't see there being too much of a problem it could be a couple of guys from college or high school or something.

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    October 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    If he isn't bi, he could be gay..march in there and demand answers.
    Sorry no man would order me back to my room once I seem that!
  • lauren.m
    October 3, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    Is he bi or bi curious maybe?
  • rosemagic01

What are you a child your being set to your room. Match out there and be a women! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even know!! He's half naked. He yelled at me to get back in our room. Something fucked up's going on. This shit ain't right.

Quoting Anonymous:

..........are they naked?

• Delila12
    So um....were the men naked? Why did he tell you to leave? Idk. I would have went back in and started questioning everybody.
  • dmcarpenter619
    Calmly confront him. Get to the bottom of his sexual urges. If you aren't willing to leave him then I guess you better lay some ground rules and let him know what you are and aren't comfortable with.
  • babiegurl47
    October 3, 2012 at 11:04 PM

He cant make you leave a room in your own house. Tell him to get the hell off the webcam!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even know!! He's half naked. He yelled at me to get back in our room. Something fucked up's going on. This shit ain't right.

Quoting Anonymous:

..........are they naked?

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7

walk out there and demand to know what is going on. Don't hide out in your room and wonder.

• shortycmlb

Um, did you see dick or ass? or a dildo? Was he talking dirty or just CHATTING?
    Like wtf. I skype alot. 

• LanaTsunami
    In a sexual way or in a hey we are friends lets talk sports kinda way?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN