Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My DH is webcamming with other men!!
by Anonymous
October 3, 2012 at 10:54 PM
NO bashing, please! This is a sensitive topic. If you can't respond without being rude or bitchy, just walk away.

My DH is in our living room, right now, webcamming with a bunch of other men!! I just walked in their and OMGGGGG!!! I thought he was watching a fucking movie!!!

What do I do??? And don't even fucking say "leave him." Y'all don't know him!! Real advice only, pls!! I'm so beyond hurt and pissed off right now. :(

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 2:16 AM
    I think I'd probably shit myself if I saw my husband like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even know!! He's half naked. He yelled at me to get back in our room. Something fucked up's going on. This shit ain't right.

Quoting Anonymous:

..........are they naked?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 2:16 AM
    Apparently you dont know him either... And u do sound like a troll.. You cone on here ask for advice then get mad at people telling you the truth and turn down all the advice given.... You need to wake up. these ladies are right your being blind to it cux you love him and go ask him(yeah I know you wont dont bother replying).

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't you talk about him like that!! You don't know him!! None of y'all do!!

Quoting atyou:

Man whore.

He is definitely cheating on you with sexy gay men.

Fact.

• Ireallydontcare
    October 4, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Suuuuuuuuure he is

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 2:30 AM
    This reminds me of an episode on South Park with Butters dad lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 2:32 AM

i know this is totally random...but how is yalls sex life? that could maybe tell ya alil about it to maybe...i dont know..but if i were in your situation, i prolly wouldnt want to know either, it would hurt to much, and i wouldnt know what to do, but i would def confront him and i would not go back in my room...this is important, and you need to know whats going on....bc if hes gay, both of yall are wasting ya'lls time hunny. I know we dont know him, but were on the outside lookin in and going off of what we are reading. When the husband ends up being gay or bi, alot of women don't see it coming or never would of thought their husband would be like that....good luck hun..and keep us updated. 

• krayzbabylove
    October 4, 2012 at 2:32 AM
    Are you still hiding in your bedroom? Hasn't he finished yet??
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 4, 2012 at 2:34 AM
    That's hot.
  • opal10161973
    October 4, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Really?  You're just going to go back to the bedroom like a good little wifey who can be controlled like that?  You have two choices- live like that and accept it or leave.  GAH!

Mom Confessions