Mom Confessions

maryjxo1988
Yeah, that just happened.
October 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Girl gets pregnant--people say "She's too young to have a baby!" Girl considers abortion--people holler "Babykiller!!" Girl considers adoption--people say "Can't believe she's just going to give her baby away!" Girl keeps baby--people say "How's she going to afford a baby?" Girl gets welfare-- "Lazy bitch!" Girl gets job--people say "How can she stand to be away from her baby all day like that?" Girl becomes SAHM--people say "She probably doesn't do anything all day." Girl stops hanging out with friends--people say "She's too good for her friends now that she has that baby." Girl goes out--people say "All she does is party!" Girl wants to leave crappy bf--people say "No one knows what it means to work things out anymore." Girl wants to stay with crappy bf--people say "She's a dumbass!" Girl eats a burger--people say "Fat ass!" Girl eats a salad--people say "Must be one of those anorexic health nuts." Girl is overprotective of her child--people say "You can't keep her in a bubble forever." Girl lets her child play without her--people say "Child neglect." Girl spanks her child-- "Call CPS!" Girl refuses to spank her child-- "Her kids are going to be such brats!" No matter what you do, people will talk. So do what is best for YOU, not other people.

Replies

• MaMaBeArOnEoOne
    October 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM
    Wow..but true! F what they say. Haters!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 3, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    I definitely see that on this site. No matter what a person says, everyone tries to bring them down. Seems like women on here are always siding with the man that is being complained about and I think it's just a way to bring each other down. Sad.
  • ReidsNana
    October 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    So very, very true yet unfortunate.
  • PinkyPan
    October 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Well said.

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    October 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    So so true!
  • Jennifer63080

Quoting Anonymous:

I definitely see that on this site. No matter what a person says, everyone tries to bring them down. Seems like women on here are always siding with the man that is being complained about and I think it's just a way to bring each other down. Sad.

People on this site will side with anyone except the op. That's why I like to spin my posts and write them from the whoever I'm talking about's point of view :-)

• ARmomOf3

Good post.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM

its so true that whats sad about it. but i agree, F**k what other people think of the choices you make in your own life. i am happy with mine :)

• beerabitch69
    October 3, 2012 at 9:46 PM
    Amen sister.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 3, 2012 at 9:47 PM
    This has been on my fb all day...I can see it being true in some ways.

Mom Confessions