Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
maryjxo1988
Yeah, that just happened.
October 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Girl gets pregnant--people say "She's too young to have a baby!" Girl considers abortion--people holler "Babykiller!!" Girl considers adoption--people say "Can't believe she's just going to give her baby away!" Girl keeps baby--people say "How's she going to afford a baby?" Girl gets welfare-- "Lazy bitch!" Girl gets job--people say "How can she stand to be away from her baby all day like that?" Girl becomes SAHM--people say "She probably doesn't do anything all day." Girl stops hanging out with friends--people say "She's too good for her friends now that she has that baby." Girl goes out--people say "All she does is party!" Girl wants to leave crappy bf--people say "No one knows what it means to work things out anymore." Girl wants to stay with crappy bf--people say "She's a dumbass!" Girl eats a burger--people say "Fat ass!" Girl eats a salad--people say "Must be one of those anorexic health nuts." Girl is overprotective of her child--people say "You can't keep her in a bubble forever." Girl lets her child play without her--people say "Child neglect." Girl spanks her child-- "Call CPS!" Girl refuses to spank her child-- "Her kids are going to be such brats!" No matter what you do, people will talk. So do what is best for YOU, not other people.

Replies

• MaMaBeArOnEoOne
    October 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM
    Wow..but true! F what they say. Haters!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 3, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    I definitely see that on this site. No matter what a person says, everyone tries to bring them down. Seems like women on here are always siding with the man that is being complained about and I think it's just a way to bring each other down. Sad.
  • ReidsNana
    October 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    So very, very true yet unfortunate.
  • PinkyPan
    October 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Well said.

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    October 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    So so true!
  • Jennifer63080

Quoting Anonymous:

I definitely see that on this site. No matter what a person says, everyone tries to bring them down. Seems like women on here are always siding with the man that is being complained about and I think it's just a way to bring each other down. Sad.

People on this site will side with anyone except the op. That's why I like to spin my posts and write them from the whoever I'm talking about's point of view :-)

• ARmomOf3

Good post.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM

its so true that whats sad about it. but i agree, F**k what other people think of the choices you make in your own life. i am happy with mine :)

• beerabitch69
    October 3, 2012 at 9:46 PM
    Amen sister.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 3, 2012 at 9:47 PM
    This has been on my fb all day...I can see it being true in some ways.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts