Mom Confessions

amy1will
What's your favorite part of your childhood??
October 3, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Mine would be my 12th birthday. It was my last birthday with my mom alive. I remember it was pink and purple at our house. It was a lot of fun.

Another would be Christmas 97. It was our last Christmas together as a family. Those are the best memories I have.

Replies

• SourRoses
    October 3, 2012 at 9:36 PM

mine would be when i was a pre teen. the innocence of those days are priceless. my parents were still together and i was just a happy confident fun loving pre teen with a lot of friends and a great future a head of me.

• starbuckmom03
    October 3, 2012 at 10:44 PM

My whole childhood!

My parents made my brother and my childhood wonderful!  Going to work with my dad.  I was able to take a day off from school and ride in the semi with him as he went to a few of the stores he managed and dropped loads.  My mom would take me out to eat and shop on my birthday even if it was on a school day.  The elementary principal approved of that too.  She said she wished more parents did that with their kids.  I enjoyed exploring our acreage with my brother for hours on end.  In the winter, we would pull a sled or tractor tire intertube behind the 3 wheeler or we would build forts.  My dad would join us too.

Yeah, I loved my childhood!

• Rydersmommy178
    October 3, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    the relationship I had with my mom. I was 17 years old and still sleeping in her bed when my step dad would go out of town. after their divorce something happened to her... she isn't the mom I knew before.

one other thing was helping my grandpa drive the tractor when I was 6 or 7. I loved the wind in my hair and the smell of the field.
  • Bigmetalchicken
    October 3, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Summers. Being able to wake up before the adults, and stay out until after step dad went to bed at night.  No being hit, or screamed at, or anything like that.  Just running wild in the woods with my friends out in the boondocks.

Mom Confessions