Mom Confessions

Anonymous
might be a messed up question **eta
by Anonymous
October 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM
So I have a 4 y/o DD and one on the way. I'm a planned c section so I told Dh that god forbid something happen to me during my c section I want to do a power of attorney paper so he makes any and all decisions. I mean I know its a routine c section but stuff happens you don't plan for... so I was telling my cousin this and she said what if something happens and a decision needs to be made whether to save you or the baby (only one of us can survive this hypothetical) so ladies which would you want. Save you or the baby?

*eta since everyone is saying baby I wanted to ask (I swear not judging just interested) knowing that you have other children that are still young do you feel uncomfortable at all knowing you're leaving that child/Ren motherless?

Replies

• ittybit2012
    October 3, 2012 at 8:04 PM
    The baby.
  • PinkyPan
    October 3, 2012 at 8:05 PM

The baby.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    The baby. I know it might be selfish, perhaps, but I couldn't live with myself knowing I was saved over my child.
  • Sassy762

The baby lives

• PiNkIsPuNk
    October 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM
    The baby!
  • jadsmummy
    The baby. Our birth plan is one sentence long. "save our son first".
  • twinmom86
    Baby
  • LaLaMommy2Be
    My baby
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    That's hard....But I think I'd have to save myself. I have 3 other children who need me.
  • batmansgirl
    October 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM

You. Hate to say it but you can have more babies and your 4 y/o needs her mama.

Mom Confessions