Anonymous
Gay marriage
by Anonymous
October 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Can you tell me why you are against it?

Replies

• missingruth
    October 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Actually, I've said nothing about your "opinions".  As for quoting you, at least I know how to do it.  You keep blanking what I've actually said so that no one can actually see what you're responding to. 

No, I don't think marriage laws should be gender-orientation based ... but I certainly think that an IQ test should be required for many "rights" and privileges.  <eyeroll>

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting missingruth:

I stand by my opinions, if you don't like it stop quoting me.

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    October 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

Really, so if your husband was dying and only family was allowed in the room you wouldn't be allowed in naturally right?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    October 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM
    Ok but with the separation of church and state what says they can't?

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Marriage is an institutions sanctioned by God between one man and one woman.

Genesis 2:24

English Standard Version (ESV)

24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    Quoting missingruth:

I don't do that, the iPad does. It's a glitch in the system. I know how to quote just fine.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I feel like CM goes in circles: abortion, religion, welfare, gay marriage.  Abortion, religion, welfare, gay marriage.

Will it ever end?lol

Anyway, not against it.  Believe in God.  Pro Choice. Not on welfare, have used it before.

I don't judge, or I try not to as it isn't my place.

Did I cover everything?

• liz.1986
    October 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM
    I'm not.
  • MamaJess9

As I said, that does NOT appear to be the intent here.  If you look at OP's replies, she is defending you.  But please continue to look for things to be offened about, as if there aren't enough already.

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting MamaJess9:

Posts are made constantly about this topic just to bash us. I don't appreciate it as I'm sure most of the other lesbian moms dont.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    who does that?? who has been turned away from there lovers death bed? if your partners family allows you to be there a piece of paper is not going to change that

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting Anonymous:

Really, so if your husband was dying and only family was allowed in the room you wouldn't be allowed in naturally right?

• Angeldolphine
    October 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

That's not true. I'm married to a gay man and my best friend is gay and I am incredibly empathetic to the point where I almost feel the same as the other person. I have a strong understanding of what it is like to be gay, which is why I am such an activist for gay rights.

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting Anonymous:

You fuck off. If you aren't gay yourself, you have no idea.

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    October 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM
    Quoting Angeldolphine:

That was meant for the OP.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts