Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
PranaPilot
I never buy anything or donate money "for the cure" Do you?
September 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I feel like it's a huge sham. I'd rather donate for the cause, but that doesn't seem to be an option. Do you donate to cure cancer or do you feel as I do that we can already cure it but we don't?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    September 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Nope.

• PinkButterfly66
    September 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Nope!

• thefiregoddess
    No but I support people who have it.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

No, I do no donate. I do not believe that cancer is truly curable.

• Charliesmommy11
    The fuck ?? Don't you think if there was a cure people wouldn't be dying every day ? Seriously.
  • daughteroftruth
    September 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I think there are more effective cures out there that are not utilized.  

I will donate for research, but I have issues with buying products just for the sole purpose that a small portion will be donated.  I would rather just donate the money straight out.  

• kaffedrikke
    September 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    Im not.sure. I.dont donate to.this cause. Maybe we do have a cure bit dont use it because millions of people would be out.of work.and billions of.dollars would be lost. Its possible.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM
    I give to St. Jude's.

• acrogodess
    September 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    We donate a dollar here and there at the register at local stores.

Yesterday, my kids and I participated in an AIDS walk. We raised $20. Not much, but it was our first walk. Dd wanted to do it in my dad's memory. She says if they had more funding 10 yrs ago maybe she would've gotten to meet her grandpa.
  • rvb146
    by rvb146
    September 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    I have donated to St. Jude's before. They sent me a letter and I sent back money. I'd much rather send donations that way then through an organization that I haven't heard of before. Plus I am a sucker and I don't want to feel like those children's parents do.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts