Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
PEEK05
What's one thing you wanted as a child - REALLY wanted - that you never got?
by PEEK05
September 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM

For YEARS I wanted one of those Easy Bake Ovens.  I NEVER got one! EVER! If my daughter asks for one, I will go out that day and buy her one just for that lol. She's only 3.5 years old and doesn't know what they are yet.

Replies

• ColtsFan1912
    September 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM

A horse.

• Snapdragon88
    September 24, 2012 at 7:22 PM

An actual house. I hated living in motels or staying with my mom's "friends". Reeeaaallly not trying to be depressing, I swear! That's just all I could think of, lol.  

I was going to say one of those My Size Barbies but I remembered that my dad bought me one to keep at his house. I was already too old for it by that time but it was sooooo sweet that he remembered, so I cherished it anyway :) 

• kmorales7690
    September 24, 2012 at 7:23 PM

this, I had an imaginary one, don't judge me!

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

A horse.

• shivasgirl
    September 24, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Mego KISS dolls, I begged for them and my mom said not necessary, even thoI was the biggest KISS fan on the planet...a complete set of those dolls now sells for over $1000....THANKS MOM!!!!

• beerebelly
    September 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM

A green machine.

• momofmany86

Braces.

• singlemom1208
    A Barbie jeep.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    A stable and truly loving/supportive home/parents
  • ChrissyReznor
    September 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM
    Fantastic sticker maker,You can make your own stickers with it!
  • mommytoeandb
    September 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I really can't think of anything.  I only asked for things I really, really wanted and don't remember ever not getting something.  The most expensive thing I asked for was an AG doll.  My brother asked for everything and was disspointed a lot.  :P

ETA:  Well...I really wanted my dad to go away for years.  That didn't happen.  

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts