Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
gypsy_rose
go ahead and call me stupid (ABUSE)
September 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM

But if I hit EVER hit a man I would damn well expect them  to hit me back. Women need to stop abusing men then running off crying to the cops when the man gets fed up and knocks them on their asses. (I am not saying violence is OK but I am saying people have a right to defend themselves no matter the sex of the people involved.) equality does NOT mean we can walk all over men!

I.........
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 83% - agree
  2. 16% - disagree

Replies

• gypsy_rose
    September 24, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Oh I agree NETHER party should hit but a person DOES have the right to defend themselves.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're stupid. Lol just kidding. Idk where I really stand on that isssue. I mean neither party male or female should hit. But if I punched my dh in the face I sure as hell wouldn't expect him to just stand there and not react.

• gypsy_rose
    September 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM

You CAN be arrested for spitting. It IS considered assult.

Quoting Anonymous:

More men need to learn to spit on women...IMO it's more degrading than hitting a woman and they can't get in trouble for that! If they hit a woman it's assault...if they spit on her it's okay! If a girl hits a guy she deserves to be spit on.

• JakesMom712
    September 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    If someone hits me, Im hitting them back.
    If someone hits my df, I expect him not to stand there and get his ass beat.
    If I lost my mind and hit him, I expect him to take me to a psych ward after he hits me back.
  • iloveashton804
    September 24, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I kind of agree. My SO's ex would hit him all the time, and he never hit her back. He knew the second he touched her, he'd be in jail, and he was the bigger person and walked away. One time though, when I was 6 months pregnant and they were divorced obviously, she assaulted me and knocked me on the ground. She was still coming at me, and SO knocked her to the ground and she got a black eye. He really wnted to punch her than, but didn't. Charges were pressed against him, but they were dropped, nt by her though.

• arpazia
    by arpazia
    September 24, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    Damn right! Some women don't want equal rights, they just want more rights.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

My momma always told me, if you're woman enough to lay your hands on a man... be woman enough to take the consequences.

Luckily my man will NEVER hit a woman, even though I frequently hit him (he finds it hysterical when he pushes all the buttons to make me lose it).

• JDmommyJD

100% disagree.

My husbands POV, he is also teaching our son: You NEVER EVER lay your hands on a woman. Only pussys and bitches do that.

true story.

• soljan
    by soljan
    September 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Agree!

• I-Love-My-Girls

I agree.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Defending yourself does not mean beating the snot out of someone. It means using necessary force to get yourself to safety. If a woman slaps a man and walks away, he no longer has the right to hit her back. He does have the right, however, to cal the police and have her arrested. Once someone is no longer actively assaulting you, you have no rights to use any force on them.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts