Mom Confessions

nolo82
Eww....Would you eat these?? Pix included
by nolo82
September 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Marshmallows dipped in caramel, peanut butter, or butterscotch to resemble used q-tips

DDs Bday is next month and we are going to make creepy and cute Halloween treats for the guests. Even though they aren't filthy used q-tips, would you sample 'em? 

Do y'all have any creepy or cute Halloween treat faves? 

ETA-

Thanks to TheMaskedMommy and PepperWillow for this idea!! Kitty litter cake!!

Replies

• 2.b.con.10.Ud
    September 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    I would eat them. I know it's "candy".
  • Fields456
    September 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    That's awesome
  • Lilys_mama1222
    September 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    Tehe that's awesome! My favorite thing to do is make worms out of jello the kids love it here is the link I used when making them
    http://savvy-living.com/squirmy-jelly-worms-fun-snack-for-kids/
  • OxbAbIebxO
    September 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Ugh pics are so small. The green bucket has pretzels with candy molded skeletons, witches nail, and ghosts.
  • nolo82
    by nolo82
    September 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE these ideas!!! Thanks so much :)

Quoting Rosamaria101:

Carefully peel grapes and have children stick their fingers in a bowl. Tell them that theyre eyeballs. Cooked spaghetti noodles are worms. Apple peels are skin. All this with eyes closed. Then opened have them drink blood wine ( red food coloring in carbonated welches juice) or rotten brain juice (same as blood wine but use green or whatever color your heart desires and add gummy worms for an added eww factor) and brains blood and worms( spaghetti and ground beef). For desert have them eat either death by chocolate( alternating layers of brownies chocolate pudding whip cream and finely chopped candy bar of your choice) or mud pies ( a chocolate graham cracker pie crust or brownie base with chocolate pudding with crumbled brownie or oreo cookies on top... Embellish with gummy worms or whatever you please... When i think of more things i will edit my reply. Hope this helps!!!!!

• OxbAbIebxO
    September 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Cupcakes -- mummies, spiders web, crashed witch.
  • OxbAbIebxO
    September 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Tombstones. Rice krispie treats covered in chocolate, sprinkled with green food colored coconut, and a candy mold tomb stone. And a pumpkin shaped candy corn thing.
  • OxbAbIebxO
    September 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM

And a store bought purple smash cake that my mom frosted the spider web, spider, and writing on.
  • cklamour
    September 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM
    Although all are lovely party ideas, I can't. Maybe the graveyard and green monster cup, but that's all folks! My cousins love those gummy candies that resemble body pieces and I can't stomach them. I knows it's candy but damn! Lol
  • Oostera
    by Oostera
    September 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM

OMG! These are adorable! Now I wish I had a Halloween baby!

Mom Confessions